K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Do you guys still think he plays with the rape case still going on? They had to postpone it because of Covid. Just wondering if the NFL would still want to wait to hear the verdict. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Do you guys still think he plays with the rape case still going on? They had to postpone it because of Covid. Just wondering if the NFL would still want to wait to hear the verdict. 

I think there is an excellent chance that he doesn't play this season because well...he messes up all the time. It is anyone's guess. I think it's also possible it takes him a while to get up to speed and he plays limited snaps for a while and basically just never gets going enough to be actually useful for our purposes. The number of things that could go right or wrong here seem limitless.

Edited by Benjamin1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Do you guys still think he plays with the rape case still going on? They had to postpone it because of Covid. Just wondering if the NFL would still want to wait to hear the verdict. 

I love the fantasy basketball rosters in your signature that have Big Sauce Williams on them lol. That's a name that faded away too soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Colonel Forbin said:

How so? SEA has Metcalf, Lockett, and potentially Gordon in the fold. TB has Godwin, Evans, and replacement level players. 

 

because Gordon isn't there yet.  it's basically 2 x 2 plus TB also has Gronk who seems to be getting back into football form and he will command some looks as well, maybe Gronk isn't a fantasy relevent player but for real football he is going to be a factor down the  stretch, so by my estimation the argument can be made TB is a bit more crowded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Islanderman said:

Desean hurt again.  The Eagles could use this dude.

 

Honestly, the Eagles/Saints seem like the perfect locations for him to go to.  He is going to have to sign for a smaller "prove it" kind of deal and one would hope that he knows that.

With Drew's declining arm strength, I can see the Eagles as a much better fit for him between the two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

when St.Russell is dropping these kinda nuggets, it's all but a done deal 🤷‍♂️

 

 


I’m sure AB is stoked to “grow as a man” lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think he would want to play for the Eagles, AB got too big of an ego to sign with a 2-4 team even if they are still in the playoff race.

I honestly think it's all but a done deal with the Seahawks and this media show from Russ and Carroll are them trying to subtly dissuade the NFL from taking further action when AB is free after week 8. The whole "he changed" "he humble" "grow as a man" think that's more for the NFL than anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

AB, Fulgham, Goedert, Jeffrey, Miles Sanders, Wentz, would be a hell of a nice offense for Philly.

Reagor.......

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, harck said:

I don't think he would want to play for the Eagles, AB got too big of an ego to sign with a 2-4 team even if they are still in the playoff race.

I honestly think it's all but a done deal with the Seahawks and this media show from Russ and Carroll are them trying to subtly dissuade the NFL from taking further action when AB is free after week 8. The whole "he changed" "he humble" "grow as a man" think that's more for the NFL than anything else.


this is exactly it, and it may backfire.  Russ and the hawks are taking heat for being Brown apologists from the media already.  The man assaulted/robbed a moving truck in January and pled no contest and has a pending rape case.  This guy is radioactive and it’s a bad look for Russ & the hawks organization downplaying the seriousness of his misconduct over the last two years so that they can have another weapon on offense.  I’m so curious to see how this ultimately unfolds.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

AB, Fulgham, Goedert, Jeffrey, Miles Sanders, Wentz, would be a hell of a nice offense for Philly.

they just need a QB and would be good to go!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, meekzy said:

they just need a QB and would be good to go!

Wentz and Hurts :)

People are such haters. Dude has no OL , No TEs, No WRs until Fulgham magically blessed us. The defense is atrocious. Just go listen to Michael Irvin last night. Everyone needs to get off Wentz's 📦. If he does this with a healthy cast then we can talk bout him being garbage. 

ps 1st place lmao I know I know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who says Wentz sucks must hate life. Practice deep breathing and meditation. Then study some stats sheets and depth charts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:


this is exactly it, and it may backfire.  Russ and the hawks are taking heat for being Brown apologists from the media already.  The man assaulted/robbed a moving truck in January and pled no contest and has a pending rape case.  This guy is radioactive and it’s a bad look for Russ & the hawks organization downplaying the seriousness of his misconduct over the last two years so that they can have another weapon on offense.  I’m so curious to see how this ultimately unfolds.  

 

Kareem Hunt drop kicked a woman in a hotel on camera and is playing with the Browns right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Anyone who says Wentz sucks must hate life. Practice deep breathing and meditation. Then study some stats sheets and depth charts.

maybe if he was more accurate than mitchell trubisky and didn't lead the league with interceptions you might have an argument about wentz not sucking lol. his entire career is just a bunch of excuses for his mediocre performances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Kareem Hunt drop kicked a woman in a hotel on camera and is playing with the Browns right now.


You just love getting your heart broken by this clown.   It’s ok DHC-  we all have our blind spots.  
 

Prez will be here to pick up the pieces 👀 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:


You just love getting your heart broken by this clown.   It’s ok DHC-  we all have our blind spots.  
 

Prez will be here to pick up the pieces 👀 

 

You gotta risk it for the biscuit 👀

 

I might dislike him as a person but if the NFL let's him back to play I want a piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, meekzy said:

maybe if he was more accurate than mitchell trubisky and didn't lead the league with interceptions you might have an argument about wentz not sucking lol. his entire career is just a bunch of excuses for his mediocre performances.

I can tell you didn't even get past step one, which is impressive because I couldn't hold my breath for that long.

Edited by Spyplane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spyplane said:

I can tell you didn't even get past step one, which is impressive because I couldn't hold my breath for that long.

great argument! 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cheezor42 said:


this is exactly it, and it may backfire.  Russ and the hawks are taking heat for being Brown apologists from the media already.  The man assaulted/robbed a moving truck in January and pled no contest and has a pending rape case.  This guy is radioactive and it’s a bad look for Russ & the hawks organization downplaying the seriousness of his misconduct over the last two years so that they can have another weapon on offense.  I’m so curious to see how this ultimately unfolds.  

the dude said he's trying to get better and get his career back on track.  Do you know him to make the character assessment?  People mess up alot - they get a chance to change and improve themselves. It's not downplaying since they are saying he's trying to be a better person - you want him cancelled for life?

Edited by JetsAwesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, meekzy said:

great argument! 🤣

Hmm I think you're projecting. I'm just making commentary, I said my piece. Wentz can get Brown the ball if Brown can go hands off the gummy penis scandals. 

Edited by Spyplane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get why a team couldn't sign him now.  He would still be suspended but at least he'd be signed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

I don't get why a team couldn't sign him now.  He would still be suspended but at least he'd be signed.

 

This is exactly why i do not think he will be signed. Any team could sign him now or last week, get him through the 5 days waiting period for covid testing, and get him familiar with the offensive playbook... 

Why are these teams not getting him up to speed on the offense did he can contribute right away? Why are they not getting him through the 5 day testing waiting period? Why are the not working him out? ... To me it just seems like they aren't actually serious about him signing.

But make no mistake of he does sign he's absolutely worth having. But due to his outstanding court case that isn't related to the current suspension, his toxic behavior, i just don't think these teams are actually serious about him otherwise he'd be in their building already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.