K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

So uh what are the odds he's instantly on the exempt list again due to the investigation?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, terminator10 said:

Disagree. Yes Evans/Godwin and DK/Lockett is a push....but Seahawks throw the ball a lot more. They have a much worse defense and are involved in more shootouts. Not to mention Wilson is a much better QB than Brady at this point so he will get max value per target out of Brown too

Still hope he comes to Seattle...

this is not true.  wilson has two games of 35+ attempts whereas brady has 5.  brady has thrown more than 35 times in every game except gb which was a second half blowout.  agree, wilsons attempts are more valuable than bradys, but tampa actually throws the ball more than seattle.

• Like 1

Just now, sSektor said:

So uh what are the odds he's instantly on the exempt list again due to the investigation?

As much as would like to see AB produce in my roster.... I wouldn't rule this out.

Just now, ColoWrex said:

As much as would like to see AB produce in my roster.... I wouldn't rule this out.

yea i bet the Bucs wouldn't sign him and put up with all the distractions if they didn't feel that as long as he behaved he'd be available

1 minute ago, herschel said:

this is not true.  wilson has two games of 35+ attempts whereas brady has 5.  brady has thrown more than 35 times in every game except gb which was a second half blowout.  agree, wilsons attempts are more valuable than bradys, but tampa actually throws the ball more than seattle.

My mistake than the numbers Wilson is putting up this year relative to Brady I thought he threw the ball a lot more. But the point remains, there is a lot more passing production to go around in Seattle vs. TB

On 10/22/2020 at 9:32 AM, FitzMagic said:

Told y’all. 

• Like 2

On 10/21/2020 at 6:36 PM, FooserX said:

18 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Last time Brady and AB played together I was arroused.

So AB’s first game back will be on SNF against the Saints. 
I’m thinking wings, beer and maybe a large bag of popcorn 🍿 is on the menu that night. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beerfish said:

So AB’s first game back will be on SNF against the Saints. 
I’m thinking wings, beer and maybe a large bag of popcorn 🍿 is on the menu that night. 

Who knows, maybe that's Michael Thomas' first game back too.

I think this is a good landing spot for Brown's fantasy value. I think we can practically guarantee that at least one of Godwin and/or Evans will get injured again.

Just now, CletisVanDamme said:

1667618.gif.5c05b22c586eff1b75769e824f832a01.gif

Godwin and Evans owners

That has to be the smallest gif ever

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

39 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

You said it.   TBD and gronk/Rojo are coming on too.   

Yeah buddy, gotta worry about rojo and the ghost of gronk blocking AB👀

• Haha 2

Given the route tree it might hurt Godwin more than Evans. It probably helps Evan in terms of yardage. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ILuvABGs said:

If he looked as good as he did in NE will he supplant Evans as #1 option?

I doubt it. But I bet it takes Godwin from a number one to a borderline number two. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

Do you guys still think he plays with the rape case still going on? They had to postpone it because of Covid. Just wondering if the NFL would still want to wait to hear the verdict. 

Have the Rape charge(s) been dismissed? Any lingering Legal issues that could prevent him from playing in the NFL? Maybe Brady has his Attorney Retainer for AB?

5 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Given the route tree it might hurt Godwin more than Evans. It probably helps Evan in terms of yardage. 

I agree