K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Kind of an odd choice for a landing spot but get it.....Brady was signing his praises last year.

Evans and Godwin seem to take turns visiting the trainers table so seems likely to me Brown finds a way to have some fantasy value once he gets on the field.

Gonna be interesting to watch that's for sure!

I've got to give the Bucs some props though....They've went out and tried making moves to put talent around Brady.  They tried to juice up the running game with Fournette which the jury is still out on.  The brought in Gronk.  now AB.  And they've beefed up that defense.

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

1) as loathesome a human as i find him to be, there is no denying his talent and work ethic, as applied to his craft ... in that strictly "foosball between the lines" sense he has been this era's Jerry Rice - you cannot take those intangibles away from him. 

2) TB12 has already proven he can rein this cat in ... AB loves him, there is a mutual respect which will go an awfully long way in keeping this as sane as it possibly can be, considering our protagonist here. 

3) he will hang consistent high end wr2 #s up ... if he's motivated and willing to work, and i have no reason to doubt he is, he will excel a great deal.  only thing that will prevent him from surefire wr1 #s is the surrounding cast ... there are excellent options around him, but i think he begins to establish top dog #s by his second full week. 

4) I TOTALLY WHIFFED, AND I'M PISSED!  i let him slide in my leegs, and he was scooped earlier this week in all of 'em. 

IT. HAPPENED. 

Thanks.

This is the shady part of playing fantasy football. 

I've played a long time and passed on guys with questionable moral character only to have them scooped up and played against me to great effect.

Eventually you get tired of it and realize that if we are gonna play this game and the NFL is gonna allow them to play it's better for them to be playing for your team as opposed to facing them in the playoffs.

As a man much wiser than me once said:

"It is what it is"

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

2) TB12 has already proven he can rein this cat in ... AB loves him, there is a mutual respect which will go an awfully long way in keeping this as sane as it possibly can be, considering our protagonist here. 

I don't disagree with anything you said, except for this - he lasted one game in NE. He's a nice grab for anyone off waivers of course, but he could also just go off the deep end at any point.

3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

I just offered OBJ, Let’s see what happens. 

I've got Brown in one league....i'll do that deal lol!

I mean TB12 loves him, I think this was the plan all long, remember Brady just feeding him in that one ne game, Evans and godwin you still got to cover. He has wr1 wrote all over him. Couldnt suck more cause in my dynasty league I’ve held since last year had brown for 6 years and I am godwin owner but I guess I’ll be starting both with horrible other options. 

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

1) as loathesome a human as i find him to be, there is no denying his talent and work ethic, as applied to his craft ... in that strictly "foosball between the lines" sense he has been this era's Jerry Rice - you cannot take those intangibles away from him. 

3) he will hang consistent high end wr2 #s up ... if he's motivated and willing to work, and i have no reason to doubt he is, he will excel a great deal.  only thing that will prevent him from surefire wr1 #s is the surrounding cast ... there are excellent options around him, but i think he begins to establish top dog #s by his second full week. 

4) I TOTALLY WHIFFED, AND I'M PISSED!  i let him slide in my leegs, and he was scooped earlier this week in all of 'em. 

IT. HAPPENED. 

I was a fingertip away from hitting ADD in so many leagues but hit back and kept it moving..... I AM UTTERLY PISSED THAT THIS HAPPENED...... THE FACT THAT HE WAS JUST SITTING ON WAIVERS FOR WEEKS, MY MAIN LEAGUE HE WAS DRAFTED, DROPPED ADDED, DROPPED AND RE ADDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY JUST ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME

Expect him to BALL OUT, EXPECT VIDEO GAME NUMBERS

Edited by CABLE87
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RustyMiller said:

Looks like he knew where he wanted to go all the back in March.

AB from memory rattles off that he averaged 16 yards per catch while Bruce Arians was his OC 👀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, this guy right here said:

Buy low on Evans and Godwin now. Browns won't play three games.

The Cleveland Browns? Whatttt???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

Man if only that defense sucked. Everyones upside gets capped.

Running game to, Jones looked great last week. 

IT. HAPPENED. 

Thinking about just dumping Mike Davis and picking him up. Dude will be worthless next week and the Saints run D is stout.

Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, RoJo, Gronk and now AB. Lol taking bets on whose about to go hungry in Tampa. My guess is this drops Mike Evans even further down. RIP to his managers, I'd consider trades rather than deal with this headache. Glad i have no players on this team, but it'll be fun to watch how this all plays out.

Only played 33% of the snaps with the Pats in that one game but still got 8 targets from Brady

Giddy up

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I was a fingertip away from hitting ADD in so many leagues but hit back and kept it moving..... I AM UTTERLY PISSED THAT THIS HAPPENED...... THE FACT THAT HE WAS JUST SITTING ON WAIVERS FOR WEEKS, MY MAIN LEAGUE HE WAS DRAFTED, DROPPED ADDED, DROPPED AND RE ADDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY JUST ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME

Expect him to BALL OUT, EXPECT VIDEO GAME NUMBERS

#Vent&Rant thread

🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, Nappyroots said:

Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, RoJo, Gronk and now AB. Lol taking bets on whose about to go hungry in Tampa. My guess is this drops Mike Evans even further down. RIP to his managers, I'd consider trades rather than deal with this headache. Glad i have no players on this team, but it'll be fun to watch how this all plays out.

I wonder if somebody is getting dealt to another team with the deadline looming.

3 minutes ago, trilly said:

I don't disagree with anything you said, except for this - he lasted one game in NE. He's a nice grab for anyone off waivers of course, but he could also just go off the deep end at any point.

caught a segment on the McAfee show today, and he said AB's plan all along was to follow Tom - he loves the guy. 

remember, TB pushed for the Pats to re-sign him last year ... this is a legit bromance 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

caught a segment on the McAfee show today, and he said AB's plan all along was to follow Tom - he loves the guy. 

remember, TB pushed for the Pats to re-sign him last year ... this is a legit bromance 🤷‍♂️

I caught a few TB games and saw them on the red zone channel

Brady was forcing targets to Mike Evans from what I saw, especially in the red zone.

I think all that dissapear now and Evans is likely to become more of a deep threat/possession receiver and AB will take over as the red zone alpha.

If Jameis was still in TB he’d average 500 yards, 5 TDs, 6 INTs a game with this team. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Ceco2 said:

If Jameis was still in TB he’d average 500 yards, 5 TDs, 6 INTs a game with this team. 

The good old days lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1