K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

17 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

really?

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

LOL

No sure why you think it’s so unfeasable. The guy throwing the ball has been planning this all year long. He had 8 targets in 5 minutes last year lol. It deficiently possible laugh all you want. He was still elite a year ago. The issue is his off field  antics but if he plays it’s possible. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this is a legit bromance 🤷‍♂️

I want a love like AB and TB have.

Instead I have a love that more closely resembles Philip Rivers and T.Y. Hilton.

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, Tenner said:

So...he just signed. Due to Covid protocols he cannot play. So ESPN should put an “O” next to his name. 

He’s still suspended till after week 8 so it’s right 

1 minute ago, Prezkot said:

I want a love like AB and TB have.

Instead I have a love that more closely resembles Philip Rivers and T.Y. Hilton.

Rivers is washed

1 minute ago, UcanTry said:

No sure why you think it’s so unfeasable. The guy throwing the ball has been planning this all year long. He had 8 targets in 5 minutes last year lol. It deficiently possible laugh all you want. He was still elite a year ago. The issue is his off field  antics but if he plays it’s possible. 

Too many talented mouths to feed for AB to be a WR1

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

its definitely feasible. I just dont know if I would say thats my expectation. 

Just now, ponchsox said:

No not really it’s godwin and Evans who take the hit. Again the guy throwing him the ball is the guy making him a ppr 1-12 wr from his 1st start to end of season. Plus again godwin and Evans haven’t been heathy. I have stock in them all but Brady gets what Brady wants. We will have to see how he plays but a year he was elite. Are Evans and godwin elite? I love godwin but brown as a talent at wr and Brady with his love for him makes it possible. Type lol all you want now I’m lol 

• Like 1

Just now, ponchsox said:

NO, they both want to play with each other, AB will feast, WR2 to WR1 video game numbers, as long as he plays hes going to feast with brady

1 minute ago, cgu112 said:

its definitely feasible. I just dont know if I would say thats my expectation. 

Fair enough sir. 

my comment was more that other guy thinking he can type lol. 

3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

NO, they both want to play with each other, AB will feast, WR2 to WR1 video game numbers, as long as he plays hes going to feast with brady

Take off the rose colored glasses. I get it, everyone wants their waiver wire pickup to be a WR1/RB1. You are going to be extremely disappointed.

• Like 2

Take off the rose colored glasses. I get it, everyone wants their waiver wire pickup to be a WR1/RB1. You are going to be extremely disappointed.

i have 0 shares ...... a big FAT ZERO.... never owned this guy could never own him and i had my chance and im going to be here to watch everyone win their ships in here ...

• Like 3

assuming tom throws it 35 times per game (hes only thrown less than that once this year),i think 7 targets/game is fairly conservative estimate for AB. i would look at his one game in ne to be a fair estimate of his floor, (8 targets, 4 receptions, 56 yards and a td).  the td is a bonus, but guessing on this team, he can turn 8 targets into more yardage.

• Like 1

This.  

big mistake thinking Arians is playing fantasy football out there.   they’ll split the targets according to who has the exploitable matchup and how they want to attack.   Weekly this is likely to be a headache.  

• Like 1

WR2-WR3 range is a reasonable conservative expectation in his first couple games. Then we’ll see about WR1 possibilities!

Yall needa start puttin some respect on arguably the top receiver of the last decade... and he's gettin balls from the GOAT. WR3? Rofl.

Edited by harck
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

Fair enough sir. 

my comment was more that other guy thinking he can type lol. 

im trusting you on this. Aggressively trying to trade for AB right now

Solid flex play... I'd put him at about Joshua Kelley tier 🤣.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, harck said:

Yall needa start puttin some respect on arguably the top receiver of the last decade.

History repeats itself, same thing was said years ago with Randy Moss, he goes to NE and breaks records, 0 respect with the GOAT playing with him

• Like 4

Pete Briscoe called it a dumb move. I agree with him. But anybody who knows realizes the Glazer owned Bucs have sold their soul before to get 🤡 Chucky. I expect a championship and then years of misery after.

Just now, CABLE87 said:

History repeats itself, same thing was said years ago with Randy Moss, he goes to NE and breaks records, 0 respect with the GOAT playing with him

People out here trippin.

• Like 1