K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

high end WR3/Solid Flex once he gets his reps learns the offense... def wanted to come on here and see the comical over reactions though..

He likely already knows a good amount of the offense.  Arians was his off coordinator in Pit for 2 seasons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

Pete Briscoe called it a dumb move. I agree with him. But anybody who knows realizes the Glazer owned Bucs have sold their soul before to get 🤡 Chucky. I expect a championship and then years of misery after.

It's all about the 'ship.

Damn the torpedo's! Full Speed Ahead!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

see people are not stupid, they know the sky is the limit here, im here to tell yall if you have him, KEEP HIM, if KAMARA isnt in that trade dont take it 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, iabass8 said:

This is going to be so much fun to watch the team just implode. 

I hope it does, in all honestly i hope this destroys this team internally, because ya know, Who Dat

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I hope it does, in all honestly i hope this destroys this team internally, because ya know, Who Dat

Between the locker room and the coach has come out countless times saying he isnt a fit after he coached him in PIT and he doesnt want him around, this just has disaster written all over it. And tom will be the one to blame when hes the one that pushed for him. 

• Like 2

Just now, iabass8 said:

Between the locker room and the coach has come out countless times saying he isnt a fit after he coached him in PIT and he doesnt want him around, this just has disaster written all over it. And tom will be the one to blame when hes the one that pushed for him. 

I'm going to laugh my a** off when he has actually been humbled by this and plays good soldier / model citizen so that he can continue to keep earning in the NFL. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

im trusting you on this. Aggressively trying to trade for AB right now

Depending what you have to give up. But I have said when he’s on the field and I do believe that. But don’t overpay cause he’s elite yes but needs to stay out of drama. 

1 minute ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I'm going to laugh my a** off when he has actually been humbled by this and plays good soldier / model citizen so that he can continue to keep earning in the NFL. 

Its possible but hes played the humbled card on TV with gruden and kraft sitting next to them only to turn into a sideshow right after. AB is so much fun to watch but we’ve been duped by his act too many times for me to believe he can not blow this up as well.

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Forget about these pipe dreams of days long ago...

If AB doesn’t punch a security guard and pull his pants down in front of a cheerleader-  it will be a win for Tampa.  

• Haha 3

This dude had the best 5 year stretch in NFL history. He’s a WR1 ROS. Get ready. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

high end WR3/Solid Flex once he gets his reps learns the offense... def wanted to come on here and see the comical over reactions though..

Yeah right. Antonio Brown's one of the best to ever do it playing with the best to ever do it. In no reality does AB finish out the season and play at a flex level. You wish. Only chance for AB to strike out is a suspension which is a possible outcome but a different story than what you're talking about. I wish I nabbed Brown off waivers yesterday, now I can only watch as he returns to form and further sucks value away from my Mike Evans

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Forget about these pipe dreams of days long ago...

If AB doesn’t punch a security guard and pull his pants down in front of a cheerleader-  it will be a win for Tampa.  

Brother Why are you hating? We are here to celebrate our excellent forsight and you're being a major downer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There are a lot of mouths to feed in TB, but Godwin and Evans aren't exactly iron men.  That probably played into their thinking.  Both guys already gimpy this year.  Who knows....if either goes down for the count (and I would never wish that upon anyone), then AB becomes a WR2 minimum, possibly a WR1.  

It's a long season and football is a violent game.  It makes a lot of sense from that perspective.

(Note - just rereading this, I'd say Evans is pretty durable as he usually plays most of the games, but he always seems to be nicked up like earlier this year with the hammy)

Edited by kp96

45 minutes ago, NInsko said:

US..

1595904831139.jpg

Come on man, you need to put some effort into it and find the GIF!

VsRHmg.gif

• Like 2

Just now, ZappB said:

Come on man, you need to put some effort into it and find the GIF!

VsRHmg.gif

It wont let me put gifs bigger than 55kb dm me how for some gif magic.

Well, I just asked the best source of FF advice on the interwebs if AB will be a WR#1 ROS. And the answer was "Yes Definitely." I'm good. :)

https://magic-8ball.com

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NInsko said:

It wont let me put gifs bigger than 55kb dm me how for some gif magic.

I just Google search for a GIF, right click and Copy Image Address, then paste into here, works like magic.

As an M. Evans owner who grabbed AB I'm not sure what I think of this.

Lot of mouths to feed now in TB.

What I do know is that I now own two talented WRs with Tom Brady throwing to them who will face the following teams in the fantasy playoffs:

* MN

* @ATL

* @DET

Maybe I think I like it.

7 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

What I do know is that I now own two talented WRs with Tom Brady throwing to them who will face the following teams in the fantasy playoffs:

* MN

* @ATL

* @DET

Maybe I think I like it.

Narrator: “he in fact, did not like it”

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

* MN

* @ATL

* @DET

Maybe I think I like it.

Evans will probably be the one who takes the biggest hit. Brown will take away some of the deep balls and some of the red zone looks which is where Evans primarily eats. Godwin will also take a hit but he’s going to be in the slot and probably facing the third best corner every game.