K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

8 minutes ago, beerfish said:

Why is this so difficult?

Antonio Brown's new team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, will play week 9 at home against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football (scheduled for 8:20pm)

Ahhhh, I see... Yahoo has him listed as a Patriot still, I guess the Pats play the Jets on MNF week 9

Edited by DOOSH MAGOOSH

22 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

I did clarify 

No you didn't, not in the post I quoted where you made the statement about WR3. If ya did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Edited by Spyplane
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

No you didn't, not in the post I quoted where you made the statement about WR3. If ya did we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Let’s stop making a mountain out of a molehill here because of ur laziness to scroll back. That was a conversation between myself and someone else, if u want to get an understanding or more details u should be smart enough to go back and get those answers within the conversation, shouldn’t be so complicated, 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

Godwin has a broken finger and had surgery today.  Arrow pointing up for AB if that lingers.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Godwin has a broken finger and had surgery today.  Arrow pointing up for AB if that lingers.

Broken finger for a pass catcher?

*Weather man with bulging radar gif*

• Haha 1

Lets paint the scene here...

The world is coming to an end, its week 8.

GODwin IS DEAD for a week.

Golden Boy's arsenal of weapons is 80% at best but somehow, someway he's hanging in there. Holding out hope for week 9, for...

index_main.gif

💥🔥💥Antonio Brown💥🔥💥

OIP.VxzL3_k2P2gWCDpTidGs-QHaHa?pid=Api&r

Suddenly gummy penises, league approved helmets, ridiculously rude nonsensical tweets and fantasy points rain from the heavens. Anonymous dudes on the Internet everywhere rejoice as they hoist their fantasy trophies while serenaded by the boo birds they call their league members.

Or he stinks and we forget we ever signed him. Its 50/50 right now.

• Haha 4

has anyone tried trading or trading for him?  trying to get a sense of his value on the trade market?

21 minutes ago, herschel said:

has anyone tried trading or trading for him?  trying to get a sense of his value on the trade market?

I've been open to trading him. But I have come to realize it's in my best interest to wait a few weeks. For two main reasons:

1) People are salty that I beat them to it with picking him up. It's tough for people to mentally get themselves ready to trade for a player they could have had for free--didn't even have to burn FAAB because of when in the week the news broke.

2) While his talent is known, his role the offense is still somewhat debatable. I think he's going to eat, but others are more skeptical. Let him play 1-2 games and allay those concerns and people will be more likely to trade for him.

Those are my thoughts anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herschel said:

Yup. I traded Tampa D and Henry Ruggs for him the day after he signed with TB. 14 team, half ppr...

I think that’s worth the risk. His connection with Tom is real. He’s coming back on Sunday night football. Tom is gonna feed that man and show him off the rest of the season. 

Evans clearly doesn’t have Tom’s trust and is running around on 1 leg. 

Godwin has been in and out of the lineup with his own injuries as well. Good, but unreliable at the moment. 

AB has the most talent and runs the best routes. It’s AB time. If he’s on that field with Tom throwing the ball, he’s gonna put up WR1 numbers. 

Get AB now while the price is low...

• Like 2

Dudes going to implode sooner than later, can’t wait to watch it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herschel said:

I traded for him. 

My trade was accepted 10 minutes before Sunday’s kickoff. 

I sent Kamara and OBJ (ouch with that injury) 

I received AB, DK and Lamar Jackson 

I felt bad the Obj got hurt but the trade was accepted, dude was kind of salty lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rasrar said:

I've been open to trading him. But I have come to realize it's in my best interest to wait a few weeks. For two main reasons:

1) People are salty that I beat them to it with picking him up. It's tough for people to mentally get themselves ready to trade for a player they could have had for free--didn't even have to burn FAAB because of when in the week the news broke.

2) While his talent is known, his role the offense is still somewhat debatable. I think he's going to eat, but others are more skeptical. Let him play 1-2 games and allay those concerns and people will be more likely to trade for him.

Those are my thoughts anyway.

In Yahoo, standard trade deadline is Nov 14.  He's not playing week 8, which means he's got week 9 to showcase his talents against Saints.  Week 10 is Nov 15.

Other leagues may have different trade deadlines but in standard Yahoo there's not much time.  It all depends obviously on whether or not you believe in him.  If you think he's going to faceplant, then you trade him now when his value is still high.  Otherwise I'd hold.  And if he does skyrocket, then you're likely not going to want to trade him.

Just watched a video of Antonio browns highlight tds in the nfl that was 12 min Long and it doesn’t include any replays... 12mins long!!! Getting pumped up

• Like 1

10 hours ago, herschel said:

Seems like the wrong time to sell. Its like selling your lottery ticket the day before the draw. Likely, at best you're getting back what you paid... Because you could be holding something significant or a makeshift tissue to dry your tears.

4 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Seems like the wrong time to sell. Its like selling your lottery ticket the day before the draw. Likely, at best you're getting back what you paid... Because you could be holding something significant or a makeshift tissue to dry your tears.

Nope.  The time to sell is now, with the fantasy football world perplexingly in love with this player once again, and visions of WR1 and fantasy championships dancing in their heads.

Antonio Brown is going to melt down again, on the field or off, or both.  And that will be sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Nope.  The time to sell is now, with the fantasy football world perplexingly in love with this player once again, and visions of WR1 and fantasy championships dancing in their heads.

Antonio Brown is going to melt down again, on the field or off, or both.  And that will be sooner rather than later.

If you were selling in my league I could safely tell you that no one in my league is buying your lemonade. 

• Like 4

So is AB a hold or would you look to trade him for an RB1-high rb2 type. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Krambone said:

Dudes going to implode sooner than later, can’t wait to watch it. 

He just needs to not get arrested until mid December. We're not asking for a lot here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Spyplane said:

He just needs to not get arrested until mid December. We're not asking for a lot here.

Come on, Antonio.  It’s No Rape November. Please try to abide.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, 0-5 said:

If I was offered a high end RB2 I would smash accept. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 0-5 said:

If you could get a low-end RB2 you are dancing in the streets.