Rotoworld.com Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

The let Russ cook experiment has come to an end. Seattle is going back to the ground and pound, control the clock have Wilson make less mistakes just like they did last week and won. AB would still be fighting for targets with locket and DK. The deep ball would have been better but he wouldn’t get as many targets. He’d probably have a higher ceiling with a lower floor. Idk what’s better.

Brady has missed him on like 3 wide open deep TD's.

He'd be much better off in Seattle.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

There’s no guarantee Russ would have hit him on those TDs. And he def wouldn’t pepper him with 13 targets.

On the target's - there is no way to know for sure. RW did want him BAD though.

As for the arm comparison, it isn't even close.

Gimme AB With RW anyday all day.

• Like 1

AB is on a one year contract, right?  Prorated to $750K for half the season.  He has incentives though...

He's currently sitting at 18 catches, 157 yards, and 0 TDs.  So I'm not sure if he's going to even make any of those incentives.

Seems like he'll hit 35% but Super Bowl is questionable at this point.

• Super Bowl win & 35-percent playing time: $750,000
  • 45 catches and playoff berth: $250,000
  • 650 yards and playoff berth: $250,000
  • Six touchdowns and playoff berth: $250,000
  • Per-game roster bonus: $31,250 ($250,000 max)

What is the likelihood that he's one and done in Tompa?  Would he resign again to play with the GOAT?  Or would he take another deal with another team?  If he does resign with Tampa, where do we think he'll go in next year's drafts?

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

AB is on a one year contract, right?  Prorated to $750K for half the season.  He has incentives though...

He's currently sitting at 18 catches, 157 yards, and 0 TDs.  So I'm not sure if he's going to even make any of those incentives.

Seems like he'll hit 35% but Super Bowl is questionable at this point.

• Super Bowl win & 35-percent playing time: $750,000
  • 45 catches and playoff berth: $250,000
  • 650 yards and playoff berth: $250,000
  • Six touchdowns and playoff berth: $250,000
  • Per-game roster bonus: $31,250 ($250,000 max)

What is the likelihood that he's one and done in Tompa?  Would he resign again to play with the GOAT?  Or would he take another deal with another team?  If he does resign with Tampa, where do we think he'll go in next year's drafts?

He could miss a game and still reach 45 grabs.

1 minute ago, MrCantaloupe said:

He could miss a game and still reach 45 grabs.

He's 27 catches short.  4 games to go.  He's going to need the GOAT to continue to pepper him.  Maybe they have an agreement to split the cash and they'll both go buy a car with the money.  $250K though is probably a drop in the bucket to AB...

49 minutes ago, CooL said:

He's 27 catches short.  4 games to go.  He's going to need the GOAT to continue to pepper him.  Maybe they have an agreement to split the cash and they'll both go buy a car with the money.  $250K though is probably a drop in the bucket to AB...

Do playoff game stats count?  Not hard for him to get there if they get one playoff game.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Flynfiesta6 said:

Do playoff game stats count?  Not hard for him to get there if they get one playoff game.

I don't know if they do.  I kind of assumed they didn't, but who knows.

I think Justin Herbert would have been able to hit AB on hose bombs too.

Brady looks off.

Last night's broadcast, they mentioned how Evans and Godwin were very welcoming of AB.  Really?  When they see that the GOAT is favoring his new bosom buddy, maybe they're not that thrilled.  Very curious to see what happens in the offseason here.

15 minutes ago, CooL said:

I don't know if they do.  I kind of assumed they didn't, but who knows.

I think Justin Herbert would have been able to hit AB on hose bombs too.

Brady looks off.

Last night's broadcast, they mentioned how Evans and Godwin were very welcoming of AB.  Really?  When they see that the GOAT is favoring his new bosom buddy, maybe they're not that thrilled.  Very curious to see what happens in the offseason here.

Ehhh lets see how Herbie Handcock does against that Rams D before we start comparing him to the GOAT.  He has had a great season but I don't think he would fair as well against the Rams or Pitt, would be fun to watch for sure. 

Brady does look off but I think that was more about the Rams D than him not being able to throw, pressuring the QB is the most impactful thing in the NFL.  Look at Goff last night, had a ton of time to throw and looked great vs Goff in SB LIII.

15 minutes ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Brady can’t be trusted 

Come on Man. He was hitting guys down the field.. he dropped one in the bucket in Evans hands for would be 50 yards and went right threw his hands. Sure he makes some dumb throws for INT but he still spreads it around.. Even Gronk is getting thrown to for HUGE gains and scoring TDS but sadly Brown is not part of it..  right now

• Haha 1