Sign in to follow this  
snerpy

Who to drop when PG13 is back this week? WHIR!

Team in SIG. I originally had been streaming two spots since my team was hit with like 6-7 injuries in the past 2-3 weeks. 
I somehow scooped Draymond this week and I took a flier on Jarrett Culver after Teague was shipped.

Paul George, I assume will be back this week and I'm going to need to drop one. I'm desperately looking to trade a 2 for 1 so I can keep most of my players but I think my weakest link is Culver/Draymond/OG. Who do I drop if I can't get a trade?

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by snerpy

In order of drop preference looking at ur team (but also depending on what category u need) I'd drop Noel, then OG, then green, then culver. the rest of ur players r good

It's a toss up between OG and Culver for me as well. Juste depends which stats are you after :)

Also in certain punts Noel could also be dropped.

Edited by the_grubiii

Agreed with everyone.  OG, Culver, and Noel are droppable, in that order.

I'd suggest dropping Draymond first (which is really sad), but I assume since you just grabbed him that you're a believer in his "upside". Good luck with the duds and DNPs.