JWD

NEW 16-team Dynasty on CBS, with 47 man rosters, 6x6 Roto - $200

Starting a new dynasty league on CBS. 16 team league with 47 man rosters, a deep bench, and a separate minor league. The start-up draft will be both a minor league draft and an auction. $200 buy in  

The regular season will be 6x6 rotisserie style (AVG, BB, HR, SB, R, RBI and K, W, H, SV, ERA, and WHIP) fantasy baseball league that will run from opening day until the final scoring period at the end of the Major League Baseball Regular Season, with a champion being crowned based on that.

There will also be an FA Cup style H2H tournament at the end of the season all teams will particulate in. This will hopefully give teams a reason to stay engaged through the season. The hope is for an active league, full of people who love baseball and love to trade.

If you like the task of a deep fantasy baseball league, this is the league for you!  Contact me at john.wm.dalton@gmail.com and I can send you a copy of the full League Constitution for all of the details.

10 hours ago, JWD said:

Starting a new dynasty league on CBS. 16 team league with 47 man rosters, a deep bench, and a separate minor league. The start-up draft will be both a minor league draft and an auction. $200 buy in  

The regular season will be 6x6 rotisserie style (AVG, BB, HR, SB, R, RBI and K, W, H, SV, ERA, and WHIP) fantasy baseball league that will run from opening day until the final scoring period at the end of the Major League Baseball Regular Season, with a champion being crowned based on that.

There will also be an FA Cup style H2H tournament at the end of the season all teams will particulate in. This will hopefully give teams a reason to stay engaged through the season. The hope is for an active league, full of people who love baseball and love to trade.

If you like the task of a deep fantasy baseball league, this is the league for you!  Contact me at john.wm.dalton@gmail.com and I can send you a copy of the full League Constitution for all of the details.

3 spots filled. Email me and I’ll send the Constitution if you are interested!

11 minutes ago, Fantastico said:

Will you be using Leaguesafe ?

Yes

Another team just signed up but we still have more spots. Email me at john.wm.dalton@gmail.com if you would like a copy of the Constitution. 

11 minutes ago, Jjmets31 said:

Interested. jjmets31@aol.com

Thanks! Constitution sent via email.

On 1/22/2020 at 7:34 PM, JWD said:

Rules allow you to keep everyone as long as you can stay under salary cap. Higher in season cap to facilitate trades. Looking for very active owners and have a league Discord server. Payouts for first, second, third, and Cup winner. Fees administered through leaguesafe. Email John.wm.dalton@gmail.com if you want to see the full Constitution. 

Edited by JWD

Bumping again. Still have some spots to fill. Email me if you are interest. John.wm.dalton@gmail.com

Another spot was just filled but we have more to go. Email me to see the Constitution 

43 minutes ago, Shamrocks said:

interested, just sent an email

Constitution sent

Just filled another spot this afternoon. Email if you want the Constitution. 

7 spots filled. 9 left. Email John.wm.dalton@gmail.com for the Constitution. 

2 minutes ago, jonathanmckenzie24 said:

interested. send me the constitution. Jonathanmckenzie24@gmail.com

Great! Constitution sent via email

11 spots taken now. Email me if you are interested, as we are filling up. 

1 hour ago, tpignotti said:

I’m interested tpignotti@hotmail.com

Constitution sent via email. Thanks!

Only five spots remaining. Filling up. Email me if you want to see the Constitution.