Sign in to follow this  
4th and 9ers

Seth Curry 2019-2020 Outlook

Didn't see a thread for the other Curry, so thought I would start one for those in deeper leagues. I feel like he at least merits consideration as a 3s, points and steals streamer. When Luka or Porzingis have been out, his production has spiked and his mins are trending up with Dallas losing Powell for the rest of the season.

I don't expect him to suddenly become a full-time starter (Carlisle likes to tinker the starting line-up depending on the opponent), but he's always a great option to space the floor and can really play well off of Luka.

1 hour ago, 4th and 9ers said:

Didn't see a thread for the other Curry, so thought I would start one for those in deeper leagues. I feel like he at least merits consideration as a 3s, points and steals streamer. When Luka or Porzingis have been out, his production has spiked and his mins are trending up with Dallas losing Powell for the rest of the season.

I don't expect him to suddenly become a full-time starter (Carlisle likes to tinker the starting line-up depending on the opponent), but he's always a great option to space the floor and can really play well off of Luka.

He needs to ask his brother for advice.

As long as they don't decide to trade for a big, then his value is ok as a fringe 12 teamer. 

He's starting again. Carlisle has always been a sharp coach.

Edited by Trench Mob

On 1/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, Trench Mob said:

As long as they don't decide to trade for a big, then his value is ok as a fringe 12 teamer. 

WCS was probably one of the least threatening bigs they could have traded for, so looks like Seth could still hold some value.

• Like 1

Seems Powell injury boost seth value more than Kleber

This small lineup for Dallas is deadly. Watch they'll unexpectedly get to the Finals again. And if that happens, the Heat will be in the Finals. Because that's how it goes.

• Like 1

Seth has been killing it as of late. Played 34 minutes even w the return of Luka

He looks to have settled in the 6th man spot and he's getting the greenlight to make plays happen when he's on the floor

W the way he's been playing it feels like he can score at will while also dishing out some nice passes. Dude just fits Carlisle's offense perfectly

Does he become serviceable with Brunson now out with a torn labrum? 

I own this boy now! Magically he slipped through the cracks and I was able to switch Tsunami Papi to Chef Curry!

• Like 1

Watch out this boi can play. So glad i didnt drop him

• Like 1

That's going to be the best game a Curry puts up this season. Great ros outlook with Brunson down, should get 30+ minutes for the forseeable future. 

unstoppable,he is putting up top 50 value after the all-star break

56 minutes ago, KDavis94 said:

How sustainable is this guy? Anyone been watching any dallas games?

He mins should stick in the 30s going forward. Great guy to have down the final stretch.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, KDavis94 said:

How sustainable is this guy? Anyone been watching any dallas games?

These %s are not normal as he is hitting jumpers, not dunks or layups like Zion. But his role seems secure right now.

• Thanks 1

Yep, my waiver curse strikes again. Not a skerrick of suggestion he had any sort of niggle, but yep, he's out. To add insult to injury, the side i play has Doncic too.

29 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

is he a hold though?  playing time?

With as much of a tear as he's been on, and especially if he continues to start, I'd say definitely.