Sign in to follow this  
le mak

Huge trade ? Urgent! WHIR

My derozan + Zion + Sato

for his 

Shai + Randle + dinwiddie 

what side would you pick?

I'd stick with derozan & zion. pretty close though, it's just dinwiddie is alr affected by kyrie, while chicago has lots of injuries sato will have more usage.

Keep your current line up. Randle is overrated. Offer no upside in supporting stats 

Shai is the only winner. Rather keep derozan and Zion 

TBH this trade is all about what you feel about Zion. I feel like he is going to get rested a lot and the injury risk is always super high with Zion. Also so far the defensive stats for Zion really have not been there (even though a small sample size). Other than his first game, the threes really have not been there either. Also, the turnovers are high right now. 

I don't really like derozan TBH

This may be the unpopular opinion here but I think I would take it due to my dislike for derozan and Zion injury risk is too much for me to handle. Also Sato is super inconsistent and I just dropped him in a 12 team league. I think even though Dinwiddi's production has dropped since Kyrie's return, he is still miles better than Sato.

Please help: