dsanders877

16 Team H2H (Categories) MLB Dynasty League Needs 5 - $55 Fantrax

Welcome to the Evolution Sports Network of Dynasty Leagues! Thanks for taking the time to check out this posting. If interested in joining, please email me at dsanders877@gmail.com.

Our 16 team H2H Categories MLB Dynasty League is looking for 5 NEW OWNERS (just secured 1, need 4 more) to participate in a DISPERSAL DRAFT of available players, prospects and rookie $. The dispersal draft allows for competitive balance and lets new owners put their stamp on their rosters.
Instead of a traditional rookie draft, we hold an annual rookie auction, where picks are turned into auction $. Auction to be held on Couchmanagers.

Funds are held on Fantrax treasurer and paid out 100% after the Fantrax league hosting fee and Couchmanagers auction fee.

• Total fees collected 16 teams x $55 = $880
    • Premium League Fee = $80
    • Couchmanagers Fee = $15 (any remaining funds will be added to the milestone pot)
    • $785 available for payouts
  • Payouts
    • Regular Season Champion - $125
    • Playoff Champion - $335
    • 2nd place - $150
    • 3rd place - $75
    • 4th place - $25
    • 5th place - $25
    • 6th place - $25
    • 500 wins milestone - $25
    •  
Link to available hitters (MLB and MiLBers), pitchers (MLB and MiLBers) and rookie $ available for dispersal draft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYsZyPo_0yUXO4m_MGwZeMr8tD05-5Z0pND-lt0sHh4/edit?usp=sharing

If interested in joining, please email me at dsanders877@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi,

I'm an experienced owner looking for a new league.  I prefer dynasty formats and like Fantrax.  Would you send me a link to the league rules?

23 minutes ago, Will hunter said:

Hi,

I'm an experienced owner looking for a new league.  I prefer dynasty formats and like Fantrax.  Would you send me a link to the league rules?

Link to constitution is in each of the posts. Email me any questions dsanders877@gmail.com