K197040

Kareem Hunt 2020 Outlook

As a hunt owner Going to try to sell high on hunt. 

I’m going to try and sell Hunt for mixon 

Edited by Chargers88
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

Is Hunt a sell high?

RB2 all year, this team wants to pound the rock, and play defense, keeping the ball out of Baker’s hands.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

who wants to deal with the mixon headache anymore? Every year it’s the same BS

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rasto21585 said:

Is Hunt a sell high?

Noooooooooo. 

• Thanks 1

hunt is a top 5-10 back. if he ever gets his own team again, he'd be a beast depending on the situation as he can do it all.

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

hunt is a top 5-10 back. if he ever gets his own team again, he'd be a beast depending on the situation as he can do it all.

He’s going to be with Cleveland and Chubb for at least another couple of years, so I wouldn’t count on him having his own team anytime soon. 

Edited by Flyman75

2 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Not the situation for top 5-10 back, not enough volume, low end RB2. LW if Chubb were to ever go down with an injury.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjb said:

Not the situation for top 5-10 back, not enough volume, low end RB2. LW if Chubb were to ever go down with an injury.

yeah my bad, i meant top 5-10 based on skill level alone not taking into account any back's situation. 

Just now, mjb said:

RB2 all year, this team wants to pound the rock, and play defense, keeping the ball out of Baker’s hands.

The Browns are still the same team that scored 6 points in week 1. They don't get to play the Bengals (missing both Geno Atkins and Mike Daniels) every week and there will be far fewer TDs to go around than there were tonight.

Chubb out-carried Hunt 20-1 at one point. Hunt came in for a clock-killing drive and then they went right back to Chubb. Volume is going to be a problem, as will his TD upside with a healthy Chubb. Chubb has never missed a game.

I'm fine throwing Hunt in the lineup if needed, but I'll never be excited about it without a Chubb injury. I suppose that probably qualifies him as a low-end RB2/flex.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

He’s the only handcuff that provides you RB2 value when he is the current “back up”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Kaboom !!

Wow , honestly did not see that explosion coming. Don't think any of us did to be honest, things were looking bleak at first.

I was expecting Chubb to blow up, which he did. But man did Kareem go off his damn self.

Granted they won't be playing the Bengals every week, but it was still nice to see a smash up game from Hunt.

Basically in PPR his floor is around 10, with a ceiling of 25. 

Got ourselves a locked and loaded RB2 all season long. 

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

He’s the only handcuff that provides you RB2 value when he is the current “back up”

Exactly... Besides the TDs, this is closer to his floor than his ceiling. Didn't even touch the ball the first 25 minutes. Imagine if he ever has to take majority of snaps. Efficiency will go down but we'd be looking at a top 5 rb weekly.

29 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Exactly... Besides the TDs, this is closer to his floor than his ceiling. Didn't even touch the ball the first 25 minutes. Imagine if he ever has to take majority of snaps. Efficiency will go down but we'd be looking at a top 5 rb weekly.

That's just crazy talk and not happening if Chubb is healthy. 

*Coming from a Hunt owner. 

Edited by RunCMC

Half the people on here are Chubb rosterors just seeing what the Hunt rosterors are saying to hopefully feel better about Chubb

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

That's just crazy talk and not happening if Chubb is healthy. 

*Coming from a Hunt owner. 

I meant from a usage perspective, not statistical. I get the two TDs makes it a bit of a confusing statement though. Take those TDs away, he's at about 10 points tonight, which id argue may very well be close to his statistical floor while spelling Chubb. He's consistently produced at that level since coming back last year. 

And of course he's not the RB1 stud he could be while chubb is healthy, but the fact you can have an RB2 with the potential to skyrocket to league winner if he ever had to carry a heavy load is sneaky valuable. Basically the perfect draft pick for where he was going.

Edited by Trifecta

I was so frustrated for a lot of this game with Hunt's usage in the first half.  I expected 50/50 split backfield and I was ok with that but, it was mostly Chubb.  But, Hunt is so efficient with his touches that he doesn't need a ton to give you great production.  I was very pleased at the end result though.  He's one of the safest RB2's - it's nice to know that in any gamescript and even if he doesn't get a lot of touches, he will still produce.

10 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

I meant from a usage perspective, not statistical. I get the two TDs makes it a bit if a confusing statement though.

And of course he's not the RB1 stud he could be while chubb is healthy, but the fact you can have an RB2 with the potential to skyrocket to league winner if he ever had to carry a heavy load is sneaky valuable. Basically the perfect draft pick for where he was going.

No doubt, he's an excellent pick.

I didn't even start him today, but glad for those who did. 

And not to beat a dead horse .. but if Chubb ever misses time. I'd go ahead and say Hunt would crack Top3 weekly at his position. 

He's that talented.

Edited by RunCMC

4 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

I wouldn't accept a trade offering me Mixon for Hunt.

4 hours ago, Chargers88 said:

New Huh – Gif Images Download

Took a chance on starting Hunt as my RB2 over Gordon based on matchups. Looking like a good move ... That first half goose egg had me really nervous until he slipped in for the score just before halftime.

He looks so good out there. Over 8 YPC. I'm sure a lot of that is having fresh legs from lower usage, but this is really a great scenario for him, especially at his draft cost (13th round, I think is where I grabbed him).

Gives me confidence to play the matchups on that RB2 spot between him and Gordon.

Edited by JAG_challam

Just now, JAG_challam said:

especially at his draft cost (13th round, I think is where I grabbed him).

What The Fuck GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Just went back and checked, it was the 8th round hahaha! Didn't remember it being that early, but it's still great return lol

• Haha 1