Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Dak Prescott 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Dak attack !! 

Outside chance of QB1 overall at end of season ? 

One can hope right.

I know Rusty Russ is on an MVP campaign himself. & Mahomes the goat

But anyways I digress.
 

Prescott is on pace for some historic numbers. Let Dak Cook !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're talking in hindsight.  How often to QBs especailly ones with good O-lines sustain season ending injuries?  Let alone an injury this bad?   How was Dak being greedy and Jerry Jones not

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Dak attack !! 

Outside chance of QB1 overall at end of season ? 

One can hope right.

I know Rusty Russ is on an MVP campaign himself. & Mahomes the goat

But anyways I digress.
 

Prescott is on pace for some historic numbers. Let Dak Cook !!

He's gonna be the NFL's first 6,000 yard passer, have 40 TDs, and the Cowboys are gonna be 8-8 division winners.

Love it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

Dak attack !! 

Outside chance of QB1 overall at end of season ? 

One can hope right.

I know Rusty Russ is on an MVP campaign himself. & Mahomes the goat

But anyways I digress.
 

Prescott is on pace for some historic numbers. Let Dak Cook !!

Outside chance? He is one of if not the most likely to finish QB1. Seems to be between him, Josh Allen, Russ, Mahomes, and Lamar Jackson, and maybe Kyler with an outside chance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, furbz420 said:

Outside chance? He is one of if not the most likely to finish QB1. Seems to be between him, Josh Allen, Russ, Mahomes, and Lamar Jackson, and maybe Kyler with an outside chance.

 

I would say Russ or Mahomes are more likely.

But as a Dak owner, believe me I have no qualms with him finishing as the QB1.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SadFaceHappy said:

He's gonna be the NFL's first 6,000 yard passer, have 40 TDs, and the Cowboys are gonna be 8-8 division winners.

Love it.

I don't! I have no Dak shares. My Boys come before fantasy but Good God!!!!!!! our defense is terrible. Have given up 38+ points in every game thus far. Tex Schramm is rolling in his grave. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

I don't! I have no Dak shares. My Boys come before fantasy but Good God!!!!!!! our defense is terrible. Have given up 38+ points in every game thus far. Tex Schramm is rolling in his grave. 

I actually drafted their D in one league.

Getting gashed by Malcolm Brown in week 1 was all I needed to see.

And somehow, they're even worse than that indicated.

But maybe this will help you feel a bit better: I'm a Falcons fan...

Edited by SadFaceHappy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

 

But maybe this will help you feel a bit better: I'm a Falcons fan...

It doesn't. Holy crap though man! 2 of the best offenses in the league. Too bad our D's get beat like Mitch getting the paddle in Dazed and Confused!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BLINDSIDERS said:

It doesn't. Holy crap though man! 2 of the best offenses in the league. Too bad our D's get beat like Mitch getting the paddle in Dazed and Confused!

Makes them fun teams to watch though.

You know, except for the pain...

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RunCMC said:

 

I would say Russ or Mahomes are more likely.

But as a Dak owner, believe me I have no qualms with him finishing as the QB1.

 

 

I would tend to agree that Russ or Mahomes has a better chance.

But at his discounted ADP Dak is the best fantasy draft pick of them all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

 

But at his discounted ADP Dak is the best fantasy draft pick of them all.

 

this right here ^

guy is the undisputed magick foosball mvp thus far, no question. 

i'd say 75% chance he finishes qb1 for the season ... the weapons, the schedule, that Dallas "defense" - no denying it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

this right here ^

guy is the undisputed magick foosball mvp thus far, no question. 

i'd say 75% chance he finishes qb1 for the season ... the weapons, the schedule, that Dallas "defense" - no denying it. 

Ya I got him in the 5th round, Cee Dee in the 9th

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JAG_challam said:

I would tend to agree that Russ or Mahomes has a better chance.

But at his discounted ADP Dak is the best fantasy draft pick of them all.

 

Oh hell yeah, stealy mcnealy in the 5th round.

You love to see it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2020 at 3:33 PM, RunCMC said:

Outside chance of QB1 overall at end of season ? 

I'd actually say he has an inside chance. That a term? Lol. 

I'd honestly say he's the front runner right now, mainly because that defense couldn't stop a nosebleed. 

He has great weapons and I really don't see a scenario where he slows down too much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, D4kAtt4ck said:

Not good with the Tron news. Dak will still produce though. 

Agreed. I don't think this hurts Dak too much at all.

If anything, it boosts Cooper, Lamb, and Schultz as shorter game targets.

It hurts an already underwhelming Gallup being in the field stretching role. Likely means less time to let the routes develop.

Maybe is a wash for Zeke. Hurts his run (which already isn't great right now) but helps his safety valve receptions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish i had him. Tron loss factored in Dak still looking like the steal of the fantasy draft moving forward. Cowboy defense is A$s and they will be passing nonstop. Only Russell Wilson may have a better season but at worse Dak will be ranked 3rd in QB fantasy points behind russ and/or rodgers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prepare yourselves for a disappointing week.

Don't have confidence in the Giants offense to keep up, lowering Dak's ceiling.

275 yards, 2 TDs seems reasonable. 

Just don't see another 400+ and 3+ TDs coming.

But who knows.  Dallas D has been obscenely bad...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Prepare yourselves for a disappointing week.

Don't have confidence in the Giants offense to keep up, lowering Dak's ceiling.

275 yards, 2 TDs seems reasonable. 

Just don't see another 400+ and 3+ TDs coming.

But who knows.  Dallas D has been obscenely bad...

Can easily see 400 yards and 3-4 tds

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...