DezedandConfused

Shake Milton 2019-2020 Outlook

Good shooter and playmaker going from this game.  Might be worth a look for at least a couple weeks with Richardson out.

Edit: 4 games next week, but only 3 weeks 17-18 unlike most teams having 4.

Edited by CharlesCC2

monitoring but I think it will be a backcourt committee until Simmons is back.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:11 AM, Austin_Rivers said:

Anyone buying in with Simmons potentially done?

Shake it up!

38 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

He's definitely doing the shaking right now. Embiid reinjured himself as well. 

Shakin n bakin...Shaken not stirred...i got fries wit my SHAKE! Run dont walk, c'mon get Shakin!

• Haha 1

W all the injuries piling up and Philly having a 4/4/3 playoff schedule I think he’s definitely worth a hard look 

3 hours ago, dfstout said:

Shakin n bakin...Shaken not stirred...i got fries wit my SHAKE! Run dont walk, c'mon get Shakin!

Shake it uh oh shake it like a Polaroid picture! 

• Thanks 1

So in the new rotoworld Waiver wired article. I see Shake is their number one add this week.11% owned on Yahoo they say. Very next sentence they say he’s likely already owned in all the competitive leagues. Lol.  
So basically they just suggested that less than 10% of leagues on Yahoo are competitive. Lol 

that writer threw a sly secretive jab at yahoo. 
I do agree with their take that Shake is probably a strong add for many. 

• Haha 1

NYK make everyone looks like all star,lol

His shot might be legit 

In his 3 years of college he was a 42.7% 3pt shooter on 5 attempts

Coach was raving about him postgame. Should see no less than 30 minutes as long as Simmons is out 

Edited by kilslo
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kilslo said:

His shot might be legit 

In his 3 years of college he was a 42.7% 3pt shooter on 5 attempts

Coach was raving about him postgame. Should see no less than 30 minutes as long as Simmons is out 

Brown really was beaming when he was talking about Shake. 

Loves him. 

Going to get a lot of run the next few weeks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I came here to apologize in advance. I just picked him up. So now I totally expect him to suck

Shake hands and walk away from your negativity!

I'm putting all of my faith in him for my playoffs, he is now the Chosen One, plz do not let me down

Picking him up has made losing Embiid a just a bit more bearable this week. Dude can straight ball!

• Like 1

Is it just me or has there been a flood of random must own hot pickups over the past week with all these injury announcements? 

Simmons reevaluated in 2 weeks, but all signs pointing to him being out for a month or more which is just in time for fantasy playoffs for most people

I would've thought Josh Richardson was the prime candidate to soak up guard minutes and shots, and Milton would be splitting off guard mins/touches with Korkmaz , but J Rich has been shooting like **** since coming back. I still think he's going to get it going once he gets his legs back, and it doesn't look like Milton's a huge steals guy even with minutes, so I think he's not necessarily 'must own' in standard/shallow leagues just yet (need more of a sample size), but if you have a drop then he has the upside to gamble on

On the topic of J Rich, the sixers have been a fantasy wasteland all season for anyone besides Simmons and Embiid- and it looks like it's specifically because of simmons/embiid (+ 'max contract' Tobias Harris). Obviously every team runs through its stars, but these guys are so ball dominant + such an awkward fit that no one else can establish any kind of reliable role or fantasy production. Kind of at the point where I'm looking at otherwise productive fantasy sleepers like Horford or J Rich as 'do not draft' material as long as this core is together