Sign in to follow this  
SyNdicateZ

The New England Patriots 2020 Outlook

Welp..as Expected. BB & Brady will most Likely be back together for 2020. With BB ready to give Brady what he wants according to all the recent reports....The Dynasty should surely continue. Now lets get some receivers that can get some type of separation on board for Tommy to throw to. #Reloading

Edited by SyNdicateZ

Don't trust any rumors about the Pats unless it's from Schefter. And even he got the Jimmy G thing wrong.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sSektor said:

Don't trust any rumors about the Pats unless it's from Schefter. And even he got the Jimmy G thing wrong.

Agreed. Crapsheet doesn't really "report" anything as he does "speculate" in order to generate traffic and discussion. It's a shame that so many viewers/followers of ESPN take his reports as facts.

Brady will be back in New England.

I guess dynasties are still technically “dynasties,” even when they are on the brink of extinction, so long as the same lineage is involved

3 hours ago, Duckbutter said:

Don't care, still not drafting one of their RB's next year.

I’d take a very late round flier on Damien Harris just in case Sony continues to look slow.

3 hours ago, sSektor said:

I’d take a very late round flier on Damien Harris just in case Sony continues to look slow.

I Agree. Will be my approach as well. Sony is not that good...

13 hours ago, sSektor said:

That's what I will be doing as well

18 hours ago, Gohawks said:

The dynasty ended the second Brady stopped being good.

What year 

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

What year 

Well the decline started last year but this year i would say. He really stopped being a top tier QB. More like third tier type of guy. 

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Well the decline started last year but this year i would say. He really stopped being a top tier QB. More like third tier type of guy. 

When you use dynasty in your narrative, i think of the New England Patriots, not where Tom Brady is ranked? We all know Tom has been on a decline but incase you totally forgot Tom Brady and the Patriots won the super Bowl last year. The Patriots have been in four out of the last six Super Bowls. That screams dynasty. 

21 hours ago,  Gohawks said: 

Edited by shakestreet

47 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

When you use dynasty in your narrative, i think of the New England Patriots, not where Tom Brady is ranked? We all know Tom has been on a decline but incase you totally forgot Tom Brady and the Patriots won the super Bowl last year. The Patriots have been in four out of the last six Super Bowls. That screams dynasty. 

21 hours ago,  Gohawks said: 

But the dynasty ended last year (forget that they won the Superbowl, it ended omgz!)

The nonsense in these threads from haters isn't worth responding to, guys...

Also, why is there a "The" at the front of the thread title? lol

3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Is every throw a duck like 2015 Peyton Manning? No. Is he incapable of throwing into tight windows anymore? Nope. Has his brain been surgically removed and replaced with Eli Mannings? Very unlikely.

There's no indication that his statistical decline is a physical/mental problem.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

But the dynasty ended last year (forget that they won the Superbowl, it ended omgz!)

Because it's suitable for The Patriots. The New England Patriots are a higher class than the rest of these peasant teams.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

Why do people get reality confused with hate?

Tom Brady was awful in that Super Bowl. Go and deny it all you want. His numbers were awful and the eye test confirms that.

This year Brady was bad. I know, you fans like to come up with a bunch of excuses. If only the same excuses worked for guys like Rodgers and Wilson... Watching him play all he threw was dump offs and even his stats are bad once they got through the easiest first half schedule in history

10 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Is every throw a duck like 2015 Peyton Manning? No. Is he incapable of throwing into tight windows anymore? Nope. Has his brain been surgically removed and replaced with Eli Mannings? Very unlikely.

There's no indication that his statistical decline is a physical/mental problem.

Here's the thing mate,

I don't give a damn what his decline was. All i know is there was a decline. You watch him play every week i'm sure. He isn't good anymore. That's that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t wait to see what scandal they get into for 2020

Edited by bhawks489

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

I can’t wait to see what scandal they get into for 2020

Me too

Right: I don’t think his play has fallen off of a cliff yet, or that he’s experiencing the sort of physical decline that Manning did towards the end.  But the decline is quite real, nevertheless, and likely due to continue at age 43 on a team destitute of talent.

1 hour ago, ThreadKiller said:

I wish there was a password required to post in this thread lol.

If you want a safe space go to the Patriots reddit or something. I know Patriots don't want to hear the truth but it is what it is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

If you want a safe space go to the Patriots reddit or something. I know Patriots don't want to hear the truth but it is what it is.

What is the truth? Is it that we will be resigning an old qb  that is the GOAT and even as he is declining is still better than 80% of all other starting QB's in the league with a team which WILL in fact reload the recieving corps and tightends position and start Damian Harris at RB cause Michel is trash and as a result go 12-4 in 2020 and win the Superbowl again?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

What is the truth? Is it that we will be resigning an old qb  that is the GOAT and even as he is declining is still better than 80% of all other starting QB's in the league with a team which WILL in fact reload the recieving corps and tightends position and start Damian Harris at RB cause Michel is trash and as a result go 12-4 in 2020 and win the Superbowl again?

If Michel is trash, why didn’t Harris see the field at all in 2019?

36 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Not worth responding to those looking to troll, dude...they keep coming back bc their nonsense gets a response. Better to just ignore it and maybe they’ll get the hint.

Edited by ThreadKiller
  • Haha 1