Sign in to follow this  
SyNdicateZ

The New England Patriots 2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Brady takes the league minimum, while New England signs Green, Cooper and Henry. The offense rolls and they lose in the divisional round to the Bills

lol...the Bills

I do love how absolutely no one said he was the “most liked” QB all time.  Hey at least he can’t continue cheating until age 50 or so?!

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I do love how absolutely no one said he was the “most liked” QB all time.  Hey at least he can’t continue cheating until age 50 or so?!

It's hard to be liked you are continually beating every other team in the league over a 19 year period: maybe he needs to do some state farms commercials or whatever Manning does 

14 hours ago, BMcP said:

Almost no great players are well liked when they are playing. Steph Curry maybe? Jealousy trump logic.

3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Almost no great players are well liked when they are playing. Steph Curry maybe? Jealousy trump logic.

Wait, what?  There all sorts of examples of well-liked players that were/are well liked while playing.

I won’t derail this further - I just found the OP’s point a bit funny, that’s all.

Edited by BMcP

I wonder if Brady just assumed New England would renegotiate with him before the last two years voided (20 and 21), but that the team never actually had any intention of doing so?