Sign in to follow this  
SyNdicateZ

The New England Patriots 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, dontclapGonorrhea said:

Brady takes the league minimum, while New England signs Green, Cooper and Henry. The offense rolls and they lose in the divisional round to the Bills

lol...the Bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do love how absolutely no one said he was the “most liked” QB all time.  Hey at least he can’t continue cheating until age 50 or so?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I do love how absolutely no one said he was the “most liked” QB all time.  Hey at least he can’t continue cheating until age 50 or so?!

It's hard to be liked you are continually beating every other team in the league over a 19 year period: maybe he needs to do some state farms commercials or whatever Manning does 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BMcP said:

I do love how absolutely no one said he was the “most liked” QB all time.  Hey at least he can’t continue cheating until age 50 or so?!

 

Almost no great players are well liked when they are playing. Steph Curry maybe? Jealousy trump logic.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Almost no great players are well liked when they are playing. Steph Curry maybe? Jealousy trump logic.

Wait, what?  There all sorts of examples of well-liked players that were/are well liked while playing.

I won’t derail this further - I just found the OP’s point a bit funny, that’s all.

Edited by BMcP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Brady just assumed New England would renegotiate with him before the last two years voided (20 and 21), but that the team never actually had any intention of doing so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 8:29 PM, dmb3684 said:

 

TB haters are irrational.

 

Correct.
And Brady lovers are just as irrational.
But most people who criticize Brady are not Brady haters. They are called rational. And the people who fail to see logic in logic are the completely biased Brady lovers.
Simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2020 at 12:59 PM, dmb3684 said:

 

Almost no great players are well liked when they are playing. Steph Curry maybe? Jealousy trump logic.

NBA is not the same as NFL..  In alot of cases the player comes before the team.  Just look at Jordan.  Hell when it comes to players Steph was the least liked for years.  Because they felt the media gave him everything and he was not brought up like most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JCD said:

 

Correct.
And Brady lovers are just as irrational.
But most people who criticize Brady are not Brady haters. They are called rational. And the people who fail to see logic in logic are the completely biased Brady lovers.
Simple.

 

 

When did criticism and critique = hate? I never understood the use of that term  but it does indicate the mentality of those you use it when defending their "star"  If you don't love him then in their minds you must hate him.😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, dashoe said:

 

 

When did criticism and critique = hate?

 

Oh it doesn't. People on the boards go well beyond that when it comes to all things TB and Pats. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, dashoe said:

 

 

When did criticism and critique = hate? I never understood the use of that term  but it does indicate the mentality of those you use it when defending their "star"  If you don't love him then in their minds you must hate him.😂


From the Tom Brady thread (see below). Criticism absolutely does not = hate when it comes to the majority of things. However when it comes to anything TB or Patriots related, that goes out the window and people have a strange obsession with hating on them as much as they can. It’s quite irrational.

The below nonsense is just some quick recent posts I pulled that illustrate that. Calling out bs posts like the below doesn’t mean we are “defending the star” nor does it prove we see it as “if you don’t love him, you hate him”. It’s simply calling out trolling. That’s it.

If you disagree, I’d be interested in hearing how that (posts like the below) is just “criticism”? The problem is that so many fill these threads with that bs and whenever someone calls it out they are called fanboys or “defending the star” or whatever. THAT’S what’s “ridiculous” in these threads.


Posts from the Tom Brady 2020 thread that prove its hate and NOT “criticism”:

“It also helps that the Patriots have cheated to steal their opponent's defensive signals.  And been caught for it.  And been punished for it.  And are still doing it.  (Eh Bengals?  Let's just erase that tape, shall we...)“

“Brady is trying to pretend he has leverage.  Hence the sour face with Fallon when PEDleman said Brady was going to be a Patriot for the 2020 season.  How is Brady going to do when he does not know his opponent's plays ahead of time?”

“I am pretty confident I will be able to continue to hate the Patriots with their (ongoing) cheating ways, yet still glory in every pick, sack, and pouty face Tommy puts up for his new team.“

Edited by ThreadKiller
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who knew the latest investigation into Patriots potential cheating would still be on-going in March?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BMcP said:

Who knew the latest investigation into Patriots potential cheating would still be on-going in March?!

Raises hand

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goodell was always going to wait until some Friday in May at 4:30 PM EDT to announce the Patriots' latest slap on the wrist.  It's all about the news cycle, baby.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Goodell was always going to wait until some Friday in May at 4:30 PM EDT to announce the Patriots' latest slap on the wrist.  It's all about the news cycle, baby.

Ha!  It seems a bit unfair as it would impact their draft/trade/FA plans, but, I guess you reap what you sow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Ha!  It seems a bit unfair as it would impact their draft/trade/FA plans, but, I guess you reap what you sow.

Unfair?  Unfair to the Patriots?  How about to their victims, er, opponents?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Unfair?  Unfair to the Patriots?  How about to their victims, er, opponents?

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, teams have just absolutely ransacked the Patriots so far in FA: Brady, Harmon, Shelton, Roberts, Collins, Van Noy.  Even Karras accepted less money to go to Miami.  What do we see in store for these cats in 2020?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Man, teams have just absolutely ransacked the Patriots so far in FA: Brady, Harmon, Shelton, Roberts, Collins, Van Noy.  Even Karras accepted less money to go to Miami.  What do we see in store for these cats in 2020?

 

 

 I think Bill is cleaning house and setting McDaniels up for a clean slate to transition into as the next HC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Man, teams have just absolutely ransacked the Patriots so far in FA: Brady, Harmon, Shelton, Roberts, Collins, Van Noy.  Even Karras accepted less money to go to Miami.  What do we see in store for these cats in 2020?

 

Pain.jpg.cf.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dashoe said:

 

 

 I think Bill is cleaning house and setting McDaniels up for a clean slate to transition into as the next HC


 

That’s really too bad. I hate the Pats but as a Giants fan I’ll always love Belichick and I’d really like to see what he could do post-Brady.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FreakFries said:


 

That’s really too bad. I hate the Pats but as a Giants fan I’ll always love Belichick and I’d really like to see what he could do post-Brady.

As a Giants fan, I think you’re going to see what you really like to see pretty soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 5:41 PM, BMcP said:

Ha!  It seems a bit unfair as it would impact their draft/trade/FA plans, but, I guess you reap what you sow.

Sew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Sew

“A needle pulling thread”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.