DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

33 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

And DHC also showed some respect to CMC recently. I can't believe I'm saying this but come on guys, can you do a little more trolling? ;)

🤣 Hahaha , yeah we do go at it from time to time. But Cleats is my boy , it’s all in good fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

🤣 Hahaha , yeah we do go at it from time to time. But Cleats is my boy , it’s all in good fun. 

Cleats is a good egg, but dont tell him I said so ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

If anyone on these boards has earned it, it’s ‘Cleats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Titans online speculates Ingram traded to Titans for a 4th round pick.

I would not hate this.

I mean if we are just posting random thoughts...Henry to the seahwaks for a 5th!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, itslarry said:

I mean if we are just posting random thoughts...Henry to the seahwaks for a 5th!

he did say “titans online” which is the Tennessee Titans website with beat reporters and articles. It has at least a little credibility to it. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

he did say “titans online” which is the Tennessee Titans website with beat reporters and articles. It has at least a little credibility to it. 

I think it is Titan sized not Titans online but it is just pure speculation.

https://titansized.com/2020/06/02/titans-trade-baltimore-ravens/2/

On 6/4/2020 at 4:39 AM, itslarry said:

Carroll probably has wet dreams of Henry as his RB.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Next year he could have his chance...

Henry may be the best back of all time.

• Haha 1

Hahaha!  Timing is perfect.

All I know is I want drowned in Henry across all leagues 

in PPR and maybe even half PPR it’s almost impossible to justify Henry over Barkley, CMC, Cook, Kamara, and Elliot.

You look at a guy like Lynch and he never finished top 3 in half PPR or full PPR (although he was 4th or 5th most years). Henry last year led the league in carries, yards, and rushing TDs and STILL couldn’t crack the top 3 in PPR. It’s just crazy how much the ceiling gets capped. 

https://247sports.com/Article/Derrick-Henry-Tennessee-Titans-contract-negotiations-Mike-Vrabel-says-everyone-must-be-patient-Alabama-Crimson-Tide-148083794/

Titans head coach Mike Vrabel joined Dianna Russini on Thursday’s edition of NFL Live and was asked about the negotiations with Henry. It sounds like the running back has nothing to worry about when it comes to the Titans’ commitment to him.

“Right now, we are trying to do that. Those things take time, those negotiations take time,” Vrabel said. “Again, negotiations are a two-way street. That’s always the things that happen. I can speak for where I’m at as the head football coach here, that Derrick is a vital part of our offense, and his durability, his toughness, and his leadership he’s continued to show and will continue to improve on.

“That’s where I’m at and I know we want to make Derrick a part of the Tennessee Titans in the long-term. (General manager) Jon (Robinson) and his staff are continuing to try and make that happen. We just all have to be patient.”

Behind the scenes, it sounds like a deal could potentially come soon. According to Jim Wyatt of Titans Online, the franchise, "wants him here long-term," and Robinson has spoken with Henry's agent on the phone multiple times in the last two weeks.

Good news for DHC :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Not really.

Coaches say that during literally every negotiation. “ [Insert player] means so much to this organization.  [insert why he means so much]. We want to keep [insert player] around for the long haul. We are working on reaching a deal.” 

23 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Not really.

Coaches say that during literally every negotiation. “ [Insert player] means so much to this organization.  [insert why he means so much]. We want to keep [insert player] around for the long haul. We are working on reaching a deal.” 

I'd missed there was negotiation. I'd seen the franchise tag and thought that was it. Negotiation for a longer contract seems like a good plan for Henry.

2 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Not really.

King Hendry isn't coming to Seattle.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

King Hendry isn't coming to Seattle.

Too bad, if the King has done what he’s done with Mariota and Tanny imagine if he had Wilson. 

2 hours ago, hoppychokes said:

Too bad, if the King has done what he’s done with Mariota and Tanny imagine if he had Wilson. 

Haha, touche.

I just dont see how Tennessee lets him go.

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Thoughts on DH this year @BMcP?

Pretty meh option - probably be looking to trade him in dynasty leagues.....

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Value?

Yes.  He has value.

• Haha 2