DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

D.K is nothing more than a white claw. For the King's new contract, I poured myself some Henney and cokes and lit a cheap acid blonde cigar. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Same with you and metcalf, huh?

Can't be a fan and have an objective opinion?

The long game has proven me correct.

I’m not hyping DK as a top 3 WR after he put up 500 yards but alright. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I’m not hyping DK as a top 3 WR after he put up 500 yards but alright. 

Yep, he didn't even break 1,000.

Decent WR though.

Does not change the fact that I've been right about Henry. His coaches got fired just like I said and his career turned the corner as predicted.

Ok Cleats, we get it - you were the rightest man who was ever right in the world’s history of righteousness.  We all sing “Huzzah” and watch with envy as your back grows ever sorer from your constant patting.

Now, can we please get back to talking about his 2020 outlook?  You know, the title of this thread and all?  

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yep, he didn't even break 1,000.

Yes sorry. One of the least NFL ready WRs was 100 yard short of 1,000 and broke the rookie record for yards in a playoff game. What a bum

6 hours ago, Gohawks said:

Yes sorry. One of the least NFL ready WRs was 100 yard short of 1,000 and broke the rookie record for yards in a playoff game. What a bum

Hopefully he can reach 1,000 yards this year, that would be cool.

Now let's give credit where credit is due. 

I was kind of wrong about Henry being a top 3 back. He was still top 3 but he was what I always knew he was. The #1 rusher in the NFL.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

And not a pass was caught in those clips, should be training with a JUGS machine. Slight troll. Top five in standard. Full ppr or half?

Barkley, CMC, Cook (assuming no hold out), Kamara, Zeke, Drake, Mixon 

8th in any type of ppr for rbs.

I would also draft Wrs Thomas, Adams maybe Julio, maybe Godwin

And TE- Kelce, possibly Kittle with no deebo.

He's not a top 12 pick in full or half ppr. Top 15, yeah I'll go with it but lack of pass catching means he's gotta get 1600 yards rushing and min 12 tds. TDS are VERY hard to predict.

Edited by nmartinez12443

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

And not a pass was caught in those clips, should be training with a JUGS machine. Slight troll. Top five in standard. Full ppr or half?

He's not a top 12 pick in full or half ppr. Top 15, yeah I'll go with it but lack of pass catching means he's gotta get 1600 yards rushing and min 12 tds. TDS are VERY hard to predict.

Not a first round pick in 12 team leagues?

He just went #6 overall in a 14 team rotoworld league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Fantasy football calculator has him at round 1 pick 5

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

16 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

In case you missed it, 30 seconds in you see them soft hands and pass catching skillz

The way things stand now, I see Henry in that 11TD + - It was good fun having him on the squad last year. Every time the Titans got near the goal line , I pretty much expected an automatic tuddie. He’s a guaranteed 1st rounder in all but full PPR leagues.  

At least we have it on good (nay, indisputable) authority that his grand season total of 24 targets was definitely not a product of “incompetent” coaching.

1 hour ago, RunCMC said:

The way things stand now, I see Henry in that 11TD + - It was good fun having him on the squad last year. Every time the Titans got near the goal line , I pretty much expected an automatic tuddie. He’s a guaranteed 1st rounder in all but full PPR leagues.  

What is he in full PPR?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, BMcP said:

At least we have it on good (nay, indisputable) authority that his grand season total of 24 targets was definitely not a product of “incompetent” coaching.

Any rep that Dion Lewis got over Henry if Henry wasn't just flat out too tired or injured to go in the game I attribute to inept coaching.

As soon as the coaches correct this tiny flaw they will go from slipping in as the wild card to the playoffs to a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

They are well on their way too. Excellent job getting rid of Lewis and bringing in an even less experienced RB to sit and not steal as many reps from Henry. Have to admit they are heading in the right direction. Choo choo.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Any rep that Dion Lewis got over Henry if Henry wasn't just flat out too tired or injured to go in the game I attribute to inept coaching.

But hey, nobody is perfect.

You are officially forbarred from further complaining about poor coaching after explicitly and repeatedly explaining he finally now has good coaches (correction: one good coach).

2 minutes ago, BMcP said:

You are officially forbarred from further complaining about poor coaching after explicitly and repeatedly explaining he finally now has good coaches (correction: one good coach).

Like I said. They did better but no perfect. Always room for improvement.

When Henry gets those extra reps they will go from wild card team to 1st round bye home field advantage throughout type of team.

👍

• Haha 1

Late to the party and just now hearing about DH's new contract. Cleats must be over the moon with joy. Never seen a online poster more closely connected with a real life player...LOL! Congrats DHC! Well deserved. What's your cut BTW? J/K man...

I like Tennessee this season. Gonna be more ground and pound with a stout D and limiting Tanny to being a game manager, but with some solid WR's to help him out. AFC South gonna be fun to watch this year. 

When Henry gets those extra reps they will go from wild card team to 1st round bye home field advantage throughout type of team.

👍

You crack me up, old friend!  Absolutely love the unfettered devotion - it’s pretty rare in this day and age to root so zealously for one individual player!

2 hours ago, BMcP said:

You crack me up, old friend!  Absolutely love the unfettered devotion - it’s pretty rare in this day and age to root so zealously for one individual player!

I've always been a fan of his talent. It's true I've followed his career early on. Watched him mature at each level he has played at, has earned it at each and every level, has improved his game at each and every level. He is easy to root for being as good of a teammate as he is and I won't be surprised if he leads the Titans to a super bowl, he is that good. I've seen it on every level. Last season was his first 300 touch season and he took Tennessee to 1 game shy of the super bowl. Zeke had 300 touches his rookie season! 👀  

The guy is a bona fide stallion ad he will always have his detractors that I will stand up against but it's nice to see him treat NFL defenders the way he treated high school defenders back in Yulee Florida

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

👍

The Titans had 1,018 offensive snaps last season.

The only way DHC wouldn’t think there’s room for improvement is if Henry got 1,018 touches. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He just went #6 overall in a 14 team rotoworld league of extraordinary gentlemen.

We should add here that Henry was snubbed at #2 by a certain gentleman who shall remain nameless.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

4781644.png

counting money - GIF on Imgur

El Tractorcito 🚜

Glad you are back.

Scared money don't make money.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

We should add here that Henry was snubbed at #2 by a certain gentleman who shall remain nameless.

giphy.gif

You know I have a plan. He is as good as mine.

• Like 2