DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

#2-4 are all within .02 of each other.

 

Difference between King Hendry and #2 is .12 👀

 

 

 

think most folks coulda pegged the cats on that list - pretty evident to those who pay attention ... but DWilly is the anomaly, or am i missing something with him? 

the one tackle he won't break is CEH wrapping up the KoolAid feature back gig. 

 

28 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

 

That gif is amazing, I keep watching Earl swipe at King Hendrys arm and just flailing around with no effect.

 

 

kid is a friggin' nasty sumbee once he gets in that open field ... you know countless shorts have been soiled upon seeing Hendry turn that corner wif a full head of "get the fudge out my way" ...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never owned Henry myself but I HAVE been beat or eliminated by teams that had him against me 🤬🤬 so I’m DEFINITELY gonna get him in some leagues this year... whether I gotta break bank in auction or take him as high as #4 in a snake 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

#2-4 are all within .02 of each other.

 

Difference between King Hendry and #2 is .12 👀

 

That gif is amazing, I keep watching Earl swipe at King Hendrys arm and just flailing around with no effect.

 

 

The better part is after Thomas gets turned around he's looking over the wrong shoulder for Henry. It's like "where'd you go?!"

LOL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jharv2k1 said:

I’ve never owned Henry myself but I HAVE been beat or eliminated by teams that had him against me 🤬🤬 so I’m DEFINITELY gonna get him in some leagues this year... whether I gotta break bank in auction or take him as high as #4 in a snake 


Henry faceplanted when it mattered most last year in wk 15, just in time for me to beat his team and go on to win the title. Don’t draft him thinking he’s a guarantee to be good come playoff time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, joshua18 said:


Henry faceplanted when it mattered most last year in wk 15, just in time for me to beat his team and go on to win the title. Don’t draft him thinking he’s a guarantee to be good come playoff time. 

Idk if would call week 15 a “faceplant” lol. 86 yards is a decent game for most backs... he also had 150+ yards in 4 of his last 6 games. I know in fantasy ain’t much guaranteed but I’d definitely take the odds on them kinda numbers any day 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joshua18 said:


Henry faceplanted when it mattered most last year in wk 15, just in time for me to beat his team and go on to win the title. Don’t draft him thinking he’s a guarantee to be good come playoff time. 

 

soooo ... lemme get this straight - you played your entire starting lineup, and all your oppenent had was King Hendry?

what, is that like 1 vs. 8 ?

of course you won. 

dunno 'bout them roster parameters, tho ... were you a higher seed?  did that rule clusterfudge mandate you starting a full roster vs King Hendry?

 

neat leeg. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Take the over, easy money.

 

parlay it wif Gurley u825.5, and we talkin' daddy gets a new pair of shoes!

🦿

to quote the loquacious Johnny Roast Beef: "it's a LOCK!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Take the over, easy money.


Post a pic of your wager receipt; otherwise you’re just all talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 7:59 PM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

soooo ... lemme get this straight - you played your entire starting lineup, and all your oppenent had was King Hendry?

what, is that like 1 vs. 8 ?

of course you won. 

dunno 'bout them roster parameters, tho ... were you a higher seed?  did that rule clusterfudge mandate you starting a full roster vs King Hendry?

 

neat leeg. 


LOL

Was my Miles Sanders vs his Henry. Easy money. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2020 at 7:08 PM, jharv2k1 said:

Idk if would call week 15 a “faceplant” lol. 86 yards is a decent game for most backs... he also had 150+ yards in 4 of his last 6 games. I know in fantasy ain’t much guaranteed but I’d definitely take the odds on them kinda numbers any day 


Any RB1 scoring less than 10 points in a week is a faceplant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Titan's Insider's Terry McCormick noted that RB Darrynton Evans fumbled twice in team periods.

 

 

Can't steal playing time from king hendry if you are gonna fumble

 

Arrow pointing even higher up for king hendry now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Derrick Henry works on receiving skills

For as dominant a running back as Derrick Henry was last season on first and second downs, the Titans didn’t use him often on third down, opting instead for a better pass-catching back in Dion Lewis.

It remains to be seen whether that dynamic changes in 2020 – the Titans drafted Darrynton Evans to fill the role vacated by Lewis when he was released – but Henry appears to be focused on improving as a pass catcher.

Henry, who led the league in rushing with 1,540 yards last season, spent more than 10 minutes working individually with running backs coach Tony Dews on his receiving. While punt drills were unfolding on an adjacent field, Dews threw screen passes and over-the-shoulder passes to Henry, who didn’t drop a pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Derrick Henry works on receiving skills

For as dominant a running back as Derrick Henry was last season on first and second downs, the Titans didn’t use him often on third down, opting instead for a better pass-catching back in Dion Lewis.

It remains to be seen whether that dynamic changes in 2020 – the Titans drafted Darrynton Evans to fill the role vacated by Lewis when he was released – but Henry appears to be focused on improving as a pass catcher.

Henry, who led the league in rushing with 1,540 yards last season, spent more than 10 minutes working individually with running backs coach Tony Dews on his receiving. While punt drills were unfolding on an adjacent field, Dews threw screen passes and over-the-shoulder passes to Henry, who didn’t drop a pass.

 

10 whole minutes?! Well, think I'm gonna be moving Henry up on my PPR draft board now...LOL!

Just messin with ya DHC. :D
 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, The G Man said:

 

10 whole minutes?! Well, think I'm gonna be moving Henry up on my PPR draft board now...LOL!

Just messin with ya DHC. :D
 

 

It said MORE than 10 minutes, thank you very much.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

It said MORE than 10 minites, thank you very much.

 

Indeed it did, sir.

I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Standard Leagues (Non-PPR)....Henry should be drafted where?

 

#4 after the Big 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s an awesome player. I’m lucky enough to own him this year hoping for some killer results. He didn’t go till pick 8 in my draft what a steal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since finally being unleashed in the final 4 games of 2018, Derrick Henry has averaged 21.4 PPR points, 128.1 scrimmage yards and 22.7 touches per game.

Only backs higher last two seasons, CMC at 26.7 and Saquon at 21.7

Now he is likely to inherit at least some portion of passing downs too, as I can't see them trusting a rookie to be back there off the jump.

human x🦏 hybrid about to go 🌋

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Since finally being unleashed in the final 4 games of 2018, Derrick Henry has averaged 21.4 PPR points, 128.1 scrimmage yards and 22.7 touches per game.

Only backs higher last two seasons, CMC at 26.7 and Saquon at 21.7

Now he is likely to inherit at least some portion of passing downs too, as I can't see them trusting a rookie to be back there off the jump.

human x🦏 hybrid about to go 🌋

Everyone loves to hate on this dude, I gobbled him up everywhere last and was rewarded. Ready for more of the same, he's an elite talent and If he catches more passes it's only gravy but I feel people fixate on that Sh$$ too much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Since finally being unleashed in the final 4 games of 2018, Derrick Henry has averaged 21.4 PPR points, 128.1 scrimmage yards and 22.7 touches per game.

Only backs higher last two seasons, CMC at 26.7 and Saquon at 21.7

Now he is likely to inherit at least some portion of passing downs too, as I can't see them trusting a rookie to be back there off the jump.

human x🦏 hybrid about to go 🌋

 

#22 in your programs and #1 in your hearts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Everyone loves to hate on this dude, I gobbled him up everywhere last and was rewarded. Ready for more of the same, he's an elite talent and If he catches more passes it's only gravy but I feel people fixate on that Sh$$ too much. 

 

@joshua18

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...