DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Your rb1 has you in 14th of 14 in the rotoworld mock real league

ill give u credit, u pulled some nice strings to get him

Yeah, had nothing to do with Kittle being out or the other injuries I have had. 

You try to whip that out like Henry is the reason and he is not. You are just showing how spiteful you are, which is to be expected based off of what I have seen from you. Since you want to bring my record into the conversation Im 2-0 in all my big money leagues with Henry as my RB1.

😘

P.S. you are in 11th place and have had no injuries on your team so I wouldnt be so quick to be judging anyone if I were you.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

Trololol, im the rotoworld mock real leagu 2016 champion

and i gave u props on that sweet trade u made, barkley fournette for lamar and henry, u won big time

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

5 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

Oh, i agree. I look at a full outlook of a player. that's why Derrick Henry is a buy to me. His fantasy production will increase. I think we both agree on this point.

There are multiple ways a fantasy player can be productive without TD's. catches, and passing yardage can get them to be an RB1 without TD's. but Henry doesn't have the skillset, or the Titans won't utilize him like that. My guess is a mix of both. 

I bolded the above because you said it exactly. You take the good with the bad. So far, I wouldn't even say he has been 'bad', but he definitely has been mediocre for fantasy. that's just a fact. but you won't admit that. 

I haven't said anything other than I'm satisfied with his production.

If you want to be dissapointed then go ahead.

If we discussed before the season and I said "Dude, Henry will have 80+ rushing yards the first 2 weeks, he will average 100 for both weeks and the Titans will have 4 goal line opportunities in 2 games" you and everyone would be super satisfied with the prospect of that. The playcalls went to some other guys in those situations but I am not dissapointed In that cause I know every game is not a blow up game.

In reference to his pass catching, if you drafted him hoping his receiving skills would buoy his non TD games then you probably didn't know what you were doing to begin with.

Arrow pointing up, IMO.

Stop it guys. I am a owner and come here for valuable insight, links to get more details about the player and prospects. This thread is becoming a joke.

Edited by Darth Vader

Just now, Darth Vader said:

Stop it guys. I am a owner and come here for valuable insight, links to get more details about the player and prospects. Don't want to read many pages of repeating the same argument in different words. 

You have come to the dark side....

3 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Trololol, im the rotoworld mock real leagu 2016 champion

In 1982 I bet you could throw a pig skin a quarter mile

Congrats uncle rico

Living in the past, what a novel idea.

uncle-rico.jpg.cf.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Stop it guys. I am a owner and come here for valuable insight, links to get more details about the player and prospects. Don't want to read many pages of repeating the same argument in different words. 

Then check out the links I've posted.

Not guys crying that they are not happy about his first 2 weeks.

Viking have no Anthony Barr this weekend and already lost Troy Dye (their rookie LBer they drafted from Oregon) 

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Congrats uncle rico

uncle-rico.jpg.cf.jpg

spacer.png
ftfy

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

To say you’re satisfied with the 25th ranked rb thru 2 weeks that you drafted in the first round is just laughable. If he busts one more week that’s about 20% of the season which is a large sample size.

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

If you want to be dissapointed then go ahead.

If we discussed before the season and I said "Dude, Henry will have 80+ rushing yards the first 2 weeks, he will average 100 for both weeks and the Titans will have 4 goal line opportunities in 2 games" you and everyone would be super satisfied with the prospect of that. The playcalls went to some other guys in those situations but I am not dissapointed In that cause I know every game is not a blow up game.

In reference to his pass catching, if you drafted him hoping his receiving skills would buoy his non TD games then you probably didn't know what you were doing to begin with.

Arrow pointing up, IMO.

If you said that before the season, yeah, i would have gone on probability that he would have scored. he didn't though. that's why i'm optimistic on his future (that won't continue). but the fact that he didn't means he didn't perform to his ADP. that could have been negated with other scoring, such as catches and receiving yards, but he hasn't done that yet either.

i drafted him wanting fantasy points. i didn't care how. i figured most if it would come from rushing and TD's. his results have been mediocre so far.

Arrow is pointing up though

3 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

If you said that before the season, yeah, i would have gone on probability that he would have scored. he didn't though. that's why i'm optimistic on his future (that won't continue). but the fact that he didn't means he didn't perform to his ADP. that could have been negated with other scoring, such as catches and receiving yards, but he hasn't done that yet either.

i drafted him wanting fantasy points. i didn't care how. i figured most if it would come from rushing and TD's. his results have been mediocre so far.

you realize henry has been in the league for a bit now right? this isn't anything new for henry in fact its pretty predictable performances. maybe research the players you draft, part of henry's appeal is huge games but with that comes the lows of a 25/80 stat line. also its only 2 weeks in and his two performances arent even that bad compared to the rest of the top rbs drafter, mixon, saquon, CMC, CEH all have had downs so far, some are injured, if you didn't have henry you'd likely be in a worse position than you're in right now.

Edited by meekzy
  • Like 1

It’s been like 10 pages of arguing what he’s done vs his outlook for the first time we of the season with neither side listening to what the other one is actually saying.

So uhhh...STFU already 

11 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Congrats uncle rico

uncle-rico.jpg.cf.jpg

Coming from the guy who only uses 2019 stats to pump his guy this is priceless.

Just now, Gohawks said:

It’s been like 10 pages of arguing what he’s done vs his outlook for the first time we of the season with neither side listening to what the other one is actually saying.

So uhhh...STFU already 

thats kind of what the site is for isn't it? whats the outlook, whats the performance.... DISCUSS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, meekzy said:

you realize henry has been in the league for a bit now right? this isn't anything new for henry in fact its pretty predictable performances. maybe research the players you draft, part of henry's appeal is huge games but with that comes the lows of a 25/80 stat line. also its only 2 weeks in and his two performances arent even that bad compared to the rest of the top rbs drafter, mixon, saquon, CMC, CEH all have had downs so far, some are injured, if you didn't have henry you'd likely be in a worse position than you're in right now.

lol have you read this thread? I've already mentioned there are plenty of other disappointing RB's. but this is the Derrick Henry thread. we are talking about him. try to keep up.

i'm not angry or upset that i've drafted Henry. i think he will be productive later. It's ok to say, yes, he hasn't been great so far but i expect him too in the future. that's where i stand.

So many salty boys in this thread lol. Henry is going to win you weeks with his ceiling, and he's not going to lose you weeks with his floor.

That's the bottom line.

Edited by n4sa
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mrschrod said:

lol have you read this thread? I've already mentioned there are plenty of other disappointing RB's. but this is the Derrick Henry thread. we are talking about him. try to keep up.

i'm not angry or upset that i've drafted Henry. i think he will be productive later. It's ok to say, yes, he hasn't been great so far but i expect him too in the future. that's where i stand.

no i haven't read 45 pages of this thread lmao. all i said was research a player before you draft them next time, it helps :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, meekzy said:

thats kind of what the site is for isn't it? whats the outlook, whats the performance.... DISCUSS.

There hasn’t been any discussion. One side is arguing outlook the other performance.

The problem is neither side seems to know what the difference. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

There hasn’t been any discussion. One side is arguing outlook the other performance.

yeah thats just a DHC thread... i posted a few runcharts a page or so back but it gets drowned out almost instantly 

1 minute ago, meekzy said:

no i haven't read 45 pages of this thread lmao. all i said was research a player before you draft them next time, it helps :)

you would only have to look at the last 4-5 pages. i would suggest reading the background of something before you post as well. it helps :)

13 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

To say you’re satisfied with the 25th ranked rb thru 2 weeks that you drafted in the first round is just laughable. If he busts one more week that’s about 20% of the season which is a large sample size.

Draft your team with the knowledge of who you are drafting and you should be fine if you know what you are doing. 

As I said before I am fine with the useage and results this far knowing his ceiling going forward.

I'm sorry if you are not pleased with his first 2 weeks of 2020.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I think one side does. I think the other side trolls and I have no desire to let it go uncontested.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Draft your team with the knowledge of who you are drafting and you should be fine if you know what you are doing. 

As I said before I am fine with the useage and results this far knowing his ceiling going forward.

I'm sorry if you are not pleased with his first 2 weeks of 2020.

If you had just said the bolded originally, we wouldn't be even having this argument. i agree with you here.

glad we are on the same page

16 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

As long as you did your research then you would have had a reasonable expectation for the early part of the season.

Hopefully you did.