DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

It’s been like 10 pages of arguing what he’s done vs his outlook for the first time we of the season with neither side listening to what the other one is actually saying.

So uhhh...STFU already 

I'm pretty clear on the other side. They are dissapointed with his first 2 weeks and on the verge of calling him a bust.

I am arguing that if you know Henry and did your research you would know a dissapointing game for Henry is 20 carries for 40 yards, this year against Denver he tripped his production from the last time he played them. Hardly what I'd consider a dissapointment. I have no reason to let a glass narrative about a player permeate through his thread when decent people come here for reasonable analysis.

13 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

Coming from the guy who only uses 2019 stats to pump his guy this is priceless.

Which stats do you use? 2018? Henry was a 1,000 yard rusher then too but had worse games that year than he did these first 2 weeks. 

25 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Vse8tgkJ_400x400.jpg

He plowed a whole cornfield but only got 5 fantasy farmer points, great usage though

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins

9 minutes ago, meekzy said:

yeah thats just a DHC thread... i posted a few runcharts a page or so back but it gets drowned out almost instantly 

Pretty sure I complimented you on your post but why would you care about that if it doesn't suit you?

10 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

you would only have to look at the last 4-5 pages. i would suggest reading the background of something before you post as well. it helps :)

Speaking of studying backgrounds that would have helped you tremendously when setting your week to week expectation levels before drafting King Hendry to your fantasy team.

9 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

If you had just said the bolded originally, we wouldn't be even having this argument. i agree with you here.

glad we are on the same page

If you want to go back and look it's the only point I've been making since the barrage started. Thanks for coming to the realization.

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Pretty sure I complimented you on your post but why would you care about that if it doesn't suit you?

because any actual discussion about game breakdown is drowned out so people coming here for information just see people arguing over the same basic take.

i mean you have 5 posts on this page alone and it just started . 

Edited by meekzy

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Speaking of studying backgrounds that would have helped you tremendously when setting your week to week expectation levels before drafting King Hendry to your fantasy team.

My expectations are RB1 fantasy points. he hasn't that yet. that's not to say he won't do that in the future. everything I can see leads me to believe he will. but he hasn't yet. so he has been a disappointment. 

let me try to explain this to you like I would a small child. you know who already has been a disappointment this week? Gardner Minshew. because he had a bad week. the first two weeks were good. third, bad. that doesn't mean Minshew was a disappointment his first two weeks. and that doesn't mean he will continue to be a disappointment moving forward.it's just fact.

Just now, meekzy said:

because any actual discussion about game breakdown is drowned out so people coming here for information just see people arguing over the same basic take.

I saw it, commented on it, said it was a good post, shows that RBs have different styles strengths and weaknesses.

I've pointed out the losses on Minnesota's defense in relation to the matchup tomorrow against Henry.

Most the other posts can be summed up as :

Henry has sucked the 1st 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

If you want to go back and look it's the only point I've been making since the barrage started. Thanks for coming to the realization.

no, you said he wasn't a disappointment. if you said i still have no problem drafting him at his spot even with the first two weeks knowing what his future holds, we don't have a problem.

i'm not a Henry hater. but i'm guessing you see someone say something 'negative' about him, and you immediately assume they are

Just now, mrschrod said:

My expectations are RB1 fantasy points. he hasn't that yet. that's not to say he won't do that in the future. everything I can see leads me to believe he will. but he hasn't yet. so he has been a disappointment. 

let me try to explain this to you like I would a small child. you know who already has been a disappointment this week? Gardner Minshew. because he had a bad week. the first two weeks were good. third, bad. that doesn't mean Minshew was a disappointment his first two weeks. and that doesn't mean he will continue to be a disappointment moving forward.it's just fact.

You can call it whatever you want. If you expected certain results and Henry fell short for you then feel free to call it what you want.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am not dissapointed. Getting a 0 or 2 or 4 points from a RB1 would be dissapointing to me.

If you deem 8 to 10 points on weeks he doesn't hit his ceiling a dissapointment then knock yourself out.

2 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

no, you said he wasn't a disappointment. if you said i still have no problem drafting him at his spot even with the first two weeks knowing what his future holds, we don't have a problem.

i'm not a Henry hater. but i'm guessing you see someone say something 'negative' about him, and you immediately assume they are

I've only maintained that he is a dissapointment to you not to me.

I have no problem with his useage or production thus far in the season. You are the one that has said you are unsatisfied with his performances so far. I am not.

Do you understand?

guys its really okay, i hope you both win your $10 dollar fantasy league. everything will be fine 😘

• Haha 1

Has nobody in here owned Henry? He disappoints until all of the sudden he just wins every game for you singlehandedly and if you’re still in the running for the ‘ship it’s a guarantee.

It's funny reading all the Henry Hate....

This man is an easy RB1 and his TDs will come.

• Thanks 1

If you deem 8 to 10 points on weeks he doesn't hit his ceiling a dissapointment then knock yourself out.

When you're being drafted in the top 7, 8-10 point "floor" games equates to BUST

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Im out of this thread fyi, pretty simple, awful floor, massive ceiling

what a hot take!! 

I've only maintained that he is a dissapointment to you not to me.

I have no problem with his useage or production thus far in the season. You are the one that has said you are unsatisfied with his performances so far. I am not.

Do you understand?

Yes, because when i draft RB at the top of the draft i want top RB production. He hasn't delivered yet. I'm confident he will before season's end. 

1 minute ago, mrschrod said:

Yes, because when i draft RB at the top of the draft i want top RB production. He hasn't delivered yet. I'm confident he will before season's end. 

how many circles will this exact same discussion go? im hoping for an other like 4-5 

2 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

yep and 3.5 ypc is unacceptable especially when you're not involved in the passing game

4 minutes ago, meekzy said:

guys its really okay, i hope you both win your $10 dollar fantasy league. everything will be fine 😘

Thanks, much better post than your run charts.

4 minutes ago, c27 said:

When you're being drafted in the top 7, 8-10 point "floor" games equates to BUST

Nice OPINION

I draft with the end of season in mind, not the beginning.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats