DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, mrschrod said:

Yes, because when i draft RB at the top of the draft i want top RB production. He hasn't delivered yet. I'm confident he will before season's end. 

Many top RBs have also not delivered. That's why almost no reasonable person cares about a 2 week sample size.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, meekzy said:

how many circles will this exact same discussion go? im hoping for an other like 4-5 

As long as the other side carries it.

Whoooooo

I'm actively trying to trade Mixon and another piece for him. I have far more confidence in Henry and the Titans figuring it out than the Bengals HC and their turnstile o-line.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Many top RBs have also not delivered. That's why almost no reasonable person cares about a 2 week sample size.

And they have been disappointments too so far. my outlook hasn't changed for Henry the rest of the year. you can say the 2 game sample size has been mediocre for fantasy points, and still think he will be good this year.

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nice OPINION

I draft with the end of season in mind, not the beginning.

drafting with winning the consolation ladder in mind is not a good strategy. of course that's just my OPINION :D

1 minute ago, The Cam's Pyjamas said:

Look at Henry’s week 14-16 matchups and tell me you don’t want him on your roster for the playoffs...

At his current pace he's going to cost me making the playoffs therefore it won't even matter 🤡

8 minutes ago, c27 said:

At his current pace he's going to cost me making the playoffs therefore it won't even matter 🤡

then trade him, he has a lot of value because most people know who derrick henry is lol

2 minutes ago, meekzy said:

then trade him, he has a lot of value because most people know who derrick henry is lol

:D

17 minutes ago, c27 said:

Henry is not the reason you won't be making the playoffs bud, if you lost games the past couple of weeks, it wasn't because of him.

• Like 1

Henry starts slow every year, they do seem more pass happy this year, but that will only help this beast monster eat.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Only 2 weeks have gone by with no real preseason/games. Henry, along with alot of other  players in the NFL will get better!

everybody who comment knows that. ... most of the latest posts is how Henry has disappointed in the first two games averaging less tha 12 points per game. 

1 hour ago, meekzy said:

idk why people are freaking out, i didnt wanna draft henry but i knew he'd start slow he should still be a mid to late season monster.

im buying low if i can

Nobody here who plays this game is selling low. ... 

1 hour ago, n4sa said:

So many salty boys in this thread lol. Henry is going to win you weeks with his ceiling, and he's not going to lose you weeks with his floor.

That's the bottom line.

Since this is a fantasy football forum and I own Derrick the first two weeks he has not help my team . He has suck.      ... it seems everybody wants DHCleats to admit the first two games his man has underperformed but he won’t ... so the merry go round keeps going. 

2 hours ago, meekzy said:

i knew he'd start slow he should still be a mid to late season monster.

This line of thinking is lol.

There is no logical reason why this would be true. Just because a guy ran hot for part of a year over a very small sample, does not mean that the player is always that good in the sane part of the season. It doesn't work that way.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cs3 said:

This line of thinking is lol.

There is no logical reason why this would be true. Just because a guy ran hot for part of a year over a very small sample, does not mean that the player is always that good in the sane part of the season. It doesn't work that way.

no logical reason? have you followed derek henry at all? im a titans fan i watch every titans game lol. if you drafted henry for weeks 1 and 2 you might be the one with the flawed line of thinking. im probably harder on henry than anyone and ill still buy low, i didnt draft him because i knew idiots like you would draft him and sell low when he underperforms to start the year for the third time in a row.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, meekzy said:

i didnt draft him because i knew idiots like you would draft him and sell low

Jokes on you big guy. I didn't touch Henry with a 10 foot pole during drafts. Steered waaay clear of him. The only idiots are the people who drafted him based on some illogical small sample nonsense and believe the "2nd Half Henry" hype is actually a real thing.

Amusing that you think being a Titans fan somehow makes your "analysis" (or lack thereof) worth more though.

1 hour ago, c27 said:

Not Henrys fault, maybe you could have drafted better overall than whining about 1 player.

11 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Jokes on you big guy. I didn't touch Henry with a 10 foot pole during drafts. Steered waaay clear of him. The only idiots are the people who drafted him based on some illogical small sample nonsense and believe the "2nd Half Henry" hype is actually a real thing.

Amusing that you think being a Titans fan somehow makes your "analysis" (or lack thereof) worth more though.

Wanna know what’s a small sample size? 2 weeks lmfao. I’ll take the last 2 years of info on Henry vs 2 weeks thanks 😘😘

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

everybody who comment knows that. ... most of the latest posts is how Henry has disappointed in the first two games averaging less tha 12 points per game. 

Nobody here who plays this game is selling low. ... 

Since this is a fantasy football forum and I own Derrick the first two weeks he has not help my team . He has suck.      ... it seems everybody wants DHCleats to admit the first two games his man has underperformed but he won’t ... so the merry go round keeps going. 

Is this english?

• Haha 2

I’ve only read a little bit here, but apparently not many are in to advanced metrics. If they were, they’d move on to bitching in other player threads. 

• Like 1

I love all the bad takes this early in the season. People coming out of the woodwork acting like their player's season is over or they were a bad pick, then we never hear for them again because they trade said player for a David Montgomery type and don't even make it to the playoffs.

Edited by n4sa
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I love all the bad takes this early in the season. People coming out of the woodwork acting like their player's season is over or they were a bad pick, then we never hear for them again because they trade said player for a David Montgomery type and don't even make it to the playoffs.

Appreciate You Dawg Thank You Bro GIF - AppreciateYouDawg ThankYouBro DerrickHenry GIFs

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sonny_D said:

I’ve only read a little bit here, but apparently not many are in to advanced metrics. If they were, they’d move on to bitching in other player threads. 

And what are the advanced metrics, because his YPC is awful. He facing the most stacked boxes of anyone in the league? His O-line not grading out well? 

Whatever the "explanation", all that matters is he's been disappointing this far, and if teams are loading up against him or he hasn't had daylight there's nothing to indicate that will change. 

8 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Is this english?

It’s  the new English . Like our new math ...😀🤪

Henry has really underperformed the first two games scoring less than 24 points.  .. this cannot be question 

But you still do. 

Roller coaster affect