DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

Already talk of moving game to Monday or Tuesday.

Think if they get two days no positives they play.

Didn't think NE would play last week and they did.

NFL is determined to play these games regardless of player health concerns.

All that said, I wonder how effective and Henry will be not doing a damn thing for two weeks, no practices, and missing a lot of players.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

All that said, I wonder how effective and Henry will be not doing a damn thing for two weeks, no practices, and missing a lot of players.

35 touches does wonders 

if they’re playing you’re rolling the 👑 

• Like 1

I get that you have to start your studs but if the game gets cancelled or moved after Sunday lineups lock then Henry owners are left with a lineup problem.

Is the NFL going to give us clarity on the schedule by Sunday morning?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, tomjefferson said:

Is the NFL going to give us clarity on the schedule by Sunday morning?

Nothing is etched in stone when it comes to COVID, but I think it's safe to assume the situation would be similar to KC-NE from last week where the game was moved and we had reasonable certainty it'd be played by Saturday (I believe).

Edited by BGDDYKWL

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

I don’t understand apparently .

y did nfl create covid ir and expand rosters?

they did it for this reason—not sure all the panic or breaking news when a player tests positive for the Rona. 
ir him/her and do the contact tracing and move on. This is getting ridiculous each and every week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kyoun1e said:

Well, that's certainly not true.

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

... oohh, man - they in some deep chit - 

Somebody’s coming out of money for this.

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

See you Tuesday...

6a754960-c6f5-11ea-b7ef-63bc265d78f0.jpg

Feels like titans got a whole off-season due to not being able to follow protocols

This one's legitimately tough. There will be minimum one full round of test results between Sunday afternoon and Tuesday night. If there's even one positive my guess is the game's off. I'm not saying it's crazy, but if Henry's in your lineup you're rolling the dice. 

31 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

This one's legitimately tough. There will be minimum one full round of test results between Sunday afternoon and Tuesday night. If there's even one positive my guess is the game's off. I'm not saying it's crazy, but if Henry's in your lineup you're rolling the dice. 

At this point if he was your 1st Rd. pick, WTF else are you going to do?! You start him & roll the ******** dice! In 2020 the year of a Worldwide pandemic, Fantasy Football is a privileged distraction for NFL fans & gamblers alike. Go 👑 Hendry kick some 🏈a**!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lambfordinner said:

At this point if he was your 1st Rd. pick, WTF else are you going to do?! You start him & roll the ******** dice! In 2020 the year of a Worldwide pandemic, Fantasy Football is a privileged distraction for NFL fans & gamblers alike. Go 👑 Hendry kick some 🏈a**!

I hear ya, but it really just depends on options. If I have even a low-end RB2 I think I play it safe and go with them. 

TN (and NE) clean this morning.

I know everyone is foaming at the mouth to get this guy in the lineup, but is anyone concerned about negative game script here? 

Could see TN being sluggish after no practice for two weeks, BUF and Allen being sharp, and this game gets quickly out of control. 

Hoping BUF's LB crew is still banged up.

9 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I know everyone is foaming at the mouth to get this guy in the lineup, but is anyone concerned about negative game script here? 

Could see TN being sluggish after no practice for two weeks, BUF and Allen being sharp, and this game gets quickly out of control. 

Game script the least of my worries.  Having a game at all should be the only worry.

• Like 2

Just now, El_Chingon said:

Game script the least of my worries.  Having a game at all should be the only worry.

This

there is no world in which a Titans game script doesn’t feature loads of Henry 

10 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

I am not as worried about that. The Bills have had a very soft schedule and haven’t really blown anyone out. Maybe the Jets somewhat with them scoring late to make it look closer than it was. But they should of lost to the Rams and the Dolphins game was very competitive. Raiders game was close throughout most of it as well. But the Titans would have to be getting destroyed to go away Henry. 

I am more worried about the COVID risks. We’ve seen Tennessee test clean and then log a positive the next day Your banking on clean results Monday and Tuesday morning unless you have someone to fill in for Monday and that cuts your risk in half. The virus has a 2-14 day incubation period so some of these guys could of caught it from their teammates and just not be showing positive yet. 

All year I won’t be feeling great about Monday night players but this game seems to be carrying an even higher risk. 

Curious what everyone is doing with Henry.  Not an A/C question as I'm not asking for advice on another player vs. Henry.  I wonder if anyone is starting him at the risk of a positive test Sunday night, Monday or Tuesday and the game being cancelled.  The majority of our replacement will play Sunday.  If game gets cancelled, we'll be stuck with a 0.  I'm leaning toward benching him and taking some points over possibly no points and risking a lot of points if he does play.  Can't take a 0 though.  What are you guys doing?

Edited by Fat Clemenza

6 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Curious what everyone is doing with Henry.  Not an A/C question as I'm not asking for advice on another player vs. Henry.  I wonder if anyone is starting him at the risk of a positive test Sunday night, Monday or Tuesday and the game being cancelled.  The majority of our replacement will play Sunday.  If game gets cancelled, we'll be stuck with a 0.  I'm leaning toward benching him and taking some points over possibly no points and risking a lot of points if he does play.  Can't take a 0 though.  What are you guys doing?

I'm having the same dilemma. My problem though is despite him being my #1 pick...I have good depth. Which makes this even tougher of a decision.

11 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

What are you guys doing?

Starting him!  Although moving him to flex just in case.  Risk vs. Reward....NFL wants these games played, NFLPA wants their boys paid!

[...]  The Royal Upside for King is worth the risk of the goose egg. 

In (very sad) reality, if this games gets cancelled, the NFL season is probably close behind and it won't matter what you did Week 5.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

How are folks playing this?...Moving to Flex and then looking for a MNF or SNF player who you can pivot to? Or just giving up on him and playing the best replacement?

4 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

How are folks playing this?...Moving to Flex and then looking for a MNF or SNF player who you can pivot to? Or just giving up on him and playing the best replacement?

If you have the depth, play the safe play. The name of the game right now is to survive and secure a win if I can. Fortunately my opponent is already hit harder than I am this week, so I’m having Henry and Brown ride the bench.

This morning TEN just had another positive, and the NE/DEN game is postponed because of some more NE positives 

19 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

Bench him and look for an alternative.