DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

30 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

How are folks playing this?...Moving to Flex and then looking for a MNF or SNF player who you can pivot to? Or just giving up on him and playing the best replacement?

It would probably be super irresponsible for the NFL to play this game this week..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cdd10 said:

It would probably be super irresponsible for the NFL to play this game this week..

Soooo..... game on?  

Even if the rest of the Titans miss every other game it shouldn’t impact 👑 Henry.  

Henry doesn’t get CoVid.  CoVid gets Henry.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

Seems like they are holding out on this game for some reason.

36 minutes ago, mar1kle said:

How are folks playing this?...Moving to Flex and then looking for a MNF or SNF player who you can pivot to? Or just giving up on him and playing the best replacement?

Pivot?  Do you work in a startup tech company? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Soooo..... game on?  

Even if the rest of the Titans miss every other game it shouldn’t impact 👑 Henry.  

Henry doesn’t get CoVid.  CoVid gets Henry.  

COVID is no match for King.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Just now, FitzMagic said:

COVID is no match for King.

tenor.gif

Ah yes....the day Earl Thomas’ manhood was taken 

• Like 4

[...] think if you have any other option or any WR in the top 25 with a good matchup I would. We dont know what this looks like going forward, and unless you have a commissioner who lets you have a fill in pivot in pts I wouldn't risk this game happening

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

29 carries for 169 and 3 rec for 44 with 2 TDs...ride the 🚀x🦏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I wonder why they call you big Pappa?

Throwin stiffs in the air like a true three down playa~

Edited by Tierjerk
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/rush_att_single_game.htm

Would not surprise me if Henry is high on this list after today considering how little practice they got and how beat up they are at WR.

Yeah if they can move the ball decently and get enough first downs to continue running. I'm a little worried that his production won't be there with all the missing players on offense and lack of practice. Bills will definitely be stacking the box all game. 

Edited by trolltoll

10 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Yeah if they can move the ball decently and get enough first downs to continue running. I'm a little worried that his production won't be there with all the missing players on offense and lack of practice. Bills will definitely be stacking the box all game. 

Agreed. This feels like a 30 for 90 type game where he punches one in (best case scenario). Bills are legit though so if they get up big early this could be real ugly. 

19 minutes ago, trolltoll said:

Admittingly one positive of a stacked box is if there is an opening it usually leads to a lot of open space. Henry in open space is a damn near guarantee 75 yard bomb. However, it is problematic to run 30+ times in a game if most of them are going to be -2-2 yard runs. Still, I can easily see 27/150+/1 with 1 or 2 long runs and a bunch of nothing.

The TDs are nice but that's now 3/4 games you could've replaced him with Jordan Howard and nobody would've noticed a difference

Edited by BearDownBears
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BearDownBears said:

The TDs are nice but that's now 3/4 games you could've replaced him with Jordan Howard and nobody would've noticed a difference

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

giphy.gif

Without the Minnesota game he's averaged 3.4 yards per carry and even with it he's at 3.7 while being an absolute non-factor in the passing game. He'll get better as the season goes on just like every year but there's no need to pretend he hasn't been bad so far. 

9 minutes ago, BearDownBears said:

Without the Minnesota game he's averaged 3.4 yards per carry and even with it he's at 3.7 while being an absolute non-factor in the passing game. He'll get better as the season goes on just like every year but there's no need to pretend he hasn't been bad so far. 

He's currently RB7 in my 0.5 PPR league. 

3 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

He's currently RB7 in my 0.5 PPR league. 

And he could be much higher if he wasn't ranked 42nd out of 47 qualified RBs in yards per carry so far this season. 

Didn't see the game but stats warrant concern on usage.  King had 19 carries but did NOT have 11 other carries...were they resting starters or is this sliding into the dreaded RBBC?  I was hoping for 30 touches in a positive game flow at home coming off two weeks rest.  

1 minute ago, Al.Davis said:

Didn't see the game but stats warrant concern on usage.  King had 19 carries but did NOT have 11 other carries...were they resting starters or is this sliding into the dreaded RBBC?  I was hoping for 30 touches in a positive game flow at home coming off two weeks rest.  

They rested him the last series of the game but the real problem is that even without Darrynton Evans he was never in on 3rd down. At this point the hope of him being a 3 down back is dead and buried.