DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2020 Outlook

7 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Love clips like this.

He’s just an idiot who couldn’t get his point across. He was saying the only time Henry is mixing it up and bullying people is when he gets to the second level or outside, which is obviously stupid as f--- as he ran through 3 defenders on the OT TD just this past Sunday. 

8 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Love clips like this.

it's a ridiculously pathetic "homer" take by that doosh ... i'm really hoping Marble Mouf Mike (aka "Teflon Tomlin", aka "Moosh Mouth Mike") tries tripping King Hendry on a breakaway run, ala Jacoby Jones ... he'll freakin' flatten his azz ...

tenor.gif?itemid=10785741

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2020 at 5:41 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it's a ridiculously pathetic "homer" take by that doosh ... i'm really hoping Marble Mouf Mike (aka "Teflon Tomlin", aka "Moosh Mouth Mike") tries tripping King Hendry on a breakaway run, ala Jacoby Jones ... he'll freakin' flatten his azz ...

tenor.gif?itemid=10785741

75 yards and a tuddie against the best defense in the NFL.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

It’s a shame Gostkowski is such a bum, or we would’ve had a chance at some more King Henry OT magic yesterday as well.

56 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Spillane met that boy in the hole and hurt himself lmaooo 🤣

17 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

It’s a shame Gostkowski is such a bum, or we would’ve had a chance at some more King Henry OT magic yesterday as well.

I for one, loved the missed FG. Lost by 3 though, so I could’ve used OT 🙃

i want all comers to be here if they meet in January ... i will bet the friggin' ranch on the Titans - money where the piehole is - TIA. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Spillane met that boy in the hole and hurt himself lmaooo 🤣

I for one, loved the missed FG. Lost by 3 though, so I could’ve used OT 🙃

Stiller's were all pumped up to stop Henry.

That's cool, he is the best RB in the NFL now so I can understand defenses selling out to stop him.

What was funny was hearing the announcers congratulate spillane for stopping Henry on the goal line as he was walking off the field grimacing in pain, meanwhile Henry just chugs it into the end zone a couple plays later.

We are getting to the point of the year where DH and his YPC begin to go the opposite way of the temperatures!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Stiller's were all pumped up to stop Henry.

That's cool, he is the best RB in the NFL now so I can understand defenses selling out to stop him.

What was funny was hearing the announcers congratulate spillane for stopping Henry on the goal line as he was walking off the field grimacing in pain, meanwhile Henry just chugs it into the end zone a couple plays later.

Spillane gonna have nightmares about that moment for the rest of his life lol. Henry Is matchup proof, can’t believe people wanted to draft Clyde over this dude. 

7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i want all comers to be here if they meet in January ... i will bet the friggin' ranch on the Titans - money where the piehole is - TIA. 

Steelers titans? In January? In Pittsburgh? That’s not like you to give away money 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

We are getting to the point of the year where DH and his YPC begin to go the opposite way of the temperatures!

He plays Cinncinati this week.

Coming off of a loss.

*Vince McMahon strutting gif*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Steelers titans? In January? In Pittsburgh? That’s not like you to give away money 

touché 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He plays Cinncinati this week.

Coming off of a loss.

*Vince McMahon strutting gif*

tenor.gif?itemid=4685176

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I remember the Ravens saying something like that last year....

Ooof yeah. Something about tryna tackle a 250 pound race car in the snow just doesn’t sound like fun. 

Sun marks the 1st of November, so you can go ahead and add 1 yard per carry to the Kings' rush average...it is scientific folks.

• Haha 1

I jumped aboard the train yesterday, sold the lucky owner of King Henry on the dream that he is able to be stopped by his upcoming schedule when he plays CHI, IND, BAL, IND leading up to his league winning playoff schedule when he has JAX, DET, and GB (6th, 5th, and 1st in FF pts allowed to RBs this year).

We all know that winter is coming... and our king will take his final form, best not miss.

image.jpeg.bb00041870eeb3bf158388ca40bc406d.jpeg

• Like 1

Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Month for October.

Henry led the AFC in rushing yards with 344 and tied for the NFL lead in rushing touchdowns with five during October, even though the Titans played three games and most of the other leaders in those categories played four times. His average of 5.64 yards per carry also was the best in the NFL of any player with at least 40 rushing attempts in the month.

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/10/derrick-henry-wins-player-of-the-month-honor.html?outputType=amp

Henry is a notoriously slow starter 🤣

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Month for October.

Henry led the AFC in rushing yards with 344 and tied for the NFL lead in rushing touchdowns with five during October, even though the Titans played three games and most of the other leaders in those categories played four times. His average of 5.64 yards per carry also was the best in the NFL of any player with at least 40 rushing attempts in the month.

https://www.al.com/sports/2020/10/derrick-henry-wins-player-of-the-month-honor.html?outputType=amp

Henry is a notoriously slow starter 🤣

Roll Tide, he's a beast. Eff the haters. Let's roll big dog. 

• Thanks 1

I love all of this. But it is best to let this man rest.