Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

DeVante Parker 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I could see this being a high scoring game.  Both offenses are competent.  Both defenses have some issues.  But it's Thursday night, so probably 15-12, all FGs, because reasons.

 

Workaholics GIF - Workaholics JillianBell JillianBelk - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're not starting him when he's healthy and in a primetime matchup between two bad defensive teams then when would you even start him? Guys are talking about a rookie cornerback? Really? Pretty m

Remember that Simpsons where Lisa rolls Homer's BBQ roast pig down the street?   Here's me as a Parker owner this season Its just a little groin pull, he's still good, he's still good! It

Are we still asking this question every week?? WHY???

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, apirate said:

Going Slayton over Parker, although at some point I think Parker will catch fire.

You guys are idiots benching Parker. He’s a must start WR1. Slayton? Lmao. Cmon now. He put up 16 against a tough d last week with a banged up hammy. Get a clue!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

If you have him on your roster and not starting him this week.   Why do you have him on your roster?

I agree.  I have him in three out of four of my leagues. The only league where it's a question for me is one where my other options are Edelman and Diontae Johnson (full point PPR).  But for now I have him locked in there too.

Edited by WEIL3R
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

If you have him on your roster and not starting him this week.   Why do you have him on your roster?

He dropped in my league in the draft for some reason ... Playing metcalf mclaurin at wr ... My decision is should I wait and go with golladay if he plays and if not go montgomery or play Parker tonight 

Edited by dnorma2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone watch the Dolphins last week?  I saw Parker play in week 1 and he looked good until the hammy, then sat out the half with no helmet and seemed like a multi-week injury.  Was he gutting it out last week or look fine? I have other options, but he is my better option at the moment. Just worried about health.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Did anyone watch the Dolphins last week?  I saw Parker play in week 1 and he looked good until the hammy, then sat out the half with no helmet and seemed like a multi-week injury.  Was he gutting it out last week or look fine? I have other options, but he is my better option at the moment. Just worried about health.

Really now? I had no clue he sat out half the game in week one. I didn't watch his games but from what people on here said is that he looked healthy last week going up against a tough corner back. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Parker is a stud.  Not sure why you all cant just accept that and start him every week.

every week going back to last year i come here and read "but he is going against this corner and that corner".  It doesnt matter.  He is matchup proof and a huge red zone threat. 

Dude is legit.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dboy94 said:

You guys are idiots benching Parker. He’s a must start WR1. Slayton? Lmao. Cmon now. He put up 16 against a tough d last week with a banged up hammy. Get a clue!!

Mmhmm his hammy still banged up I guess. It’s not a slayton thread but his upside is higher imo, even more so now that shep/Barkley hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

The game was pretty much over at half time. Terrible game script

 

Yeah I think if the Dolphins were behind, Parker would have easily seen a 100 yard game. He looked good. And as noted by Troy Aikman, he's not 100% yet. But now he has 10 days to heal up for the Seahawks on October the 4th and hopefully he'll be ready to play top speed by then.

Glad he made it out of today and Sunday without reinjury.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

 

Yeah I think if the Dolphins were behind, Parker would have easily seen a 100 yard game. He looked good. And as noted by Troy Aikman, he's not 100% yet. But now he has 10 days to heal up for the Seahawks on October the 4th and hopefully he'll be ready to play top speed by then.

Glad he made it out of today and Sunday without reinjury.

Parker vs the Hawks is def a must start.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He played well and looked good. Henderson did a PI call on the goal line that robbed an easy touchdown from him 😡 they said Fitzpatrick only attempted 5 passes in the 2nd half so sadly they just took the air out of the ball. Looking forward to a shoot out with Seattle next week. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone notice that Parker really wasn’t fully healthy? You can tell he was slow on his release, he was slouched most of the time like his leg was bothering him(this was caught by cameraman many times) even his walk was suspect. The hammy is still lingering, that’s for sure. 

Edited by Leopard
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...