Corleone

DeVante Parker 2020 Outlook

35 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I could see this being a high scoring game.  Both offenses are competent.  Both defenses have some issues.  But it's Thursday night, so probably 15-12, all FGs, because reasons.

Workaholics GIF - Workaholics JillianBell JillianBelk - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, apirate said:

Going Slayton over Parker, although at some point I think Parker will catch fire.

You guys are idiots benching Parker. He’s a must start WR1. Slayton? Lmao. Cmon now. He put up 16 against a tough d last week with a banged up hammy. Get a clue!!

1 minute ago, Dboy94 said:

You guys are idiots benching Parker. He’s a must start WR1. Slayton? Lmao. Cmon now. He put up 16 against a tough d last week with a banged up hammy. Get a clue!!

happy the office GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

happy the office GIF

Seriously morons even thinking about benching him should get their head checked. 

If you have him on your roster and not starting him this week.   Why do you have him on your roster?

Edited by Sivaro
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

If you have him on your roster and not starting him this week.   Why do you have him on your roster?

I agree.  I have him in three out of four of my leagues. The only league where it's a question for me is one where my other options are Edelman and Diontae Johnson (full point PPR).  But for now I have him locked in there too.

Edited by WEIL3R

9 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

He dropped in my league in the draft for some reason ... Playing metcalf mclaurin at wr ... My decision is should I wait and go with golladay if he plays and if not go montgomery or play Parker tonight 

Edited by dnorma2

Did anyone watch the Dolphins last week?  I saw Parker play in week 1 and he looked good until the hammy, then sat out the half with no helmet and seemed like a multi-week injury.  Was he gutting it out last week or look fine? I have other options, but he is my better option at the moment. Just worried about health.

10 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Did anyone watch the Dolphins last week?  I saw Parker play in week 1 and he looked good until the hammy, then sat out the half with no helmet and seemed like a multi-week injury.  Was he gutting it out last week or look fine? I have other options, but he is my better option at the moment. Just worried about health.

Really now? I had no clue he sat out half the game in week one. I didn't watch his games but from what people on here said is that he looked healthy last week going up against a tough corner back. 

• Like 1

Parker is a stud.  Not sure why you all cant just accept that and start him every week.

every week going back to last year i come here and read "but he is going against this corner and that corner".  It doesnt matter.  He is matchup proof and a huge red zone threat. 

Dude is legit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rocking Ridley and Big Mike this week. Only start 2 WR, pretty much always flex a RB. Hoping he shows out tonight tho and I won't even be mad.

5 hours ago, Dboy94 said:

Mmhmm his hammy still banged up I guess. It’s not a slayton thread but his upside is higher imo, even more so now that shep/Barkley hurt.

Just now, Dirty Little Birdie said:

disappointing game all things considered. 5 targets aint cutting it

The game was pretty much over at half time. Terrible game script

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

The game was pretty much over at half time. Terrible game script

Yeah I think if the Dolphins were behind, Parker would have easily seen a 100 yard game. He looked good. And as noted by Troy Aikman, he's not 100% yet. But now he has 10 days to heal up for the Seahawks on October the 4th and hopefully he'll be ready to play top speed by then.

Glad he made it out of today and Sunday without reinjury.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

Yeah I think if the Dolphins were behind, Parker would have easily seen a 100 yard game. He looked good. And as noted by Troy Aikman, he's not 100% yet. But now he has 10 days to heal up for the Seahawks on October the 4th and hopefully he'll be ready to play top speed by then.

Glad he made it out of today and Sunday without reinjury.

Parker vs the Hawks is def a must start.

He played well and looked good. Henderson did a PI call on the goal line that robbed an easy touchdown from him 😡 they said Fitzpatrick only attempted 5 passes in the 2nd half so sadly they just took the air out of the ball. Looking forward to a shoot out with Seattle next week. 

• Like 4

Parker looked dominate when he was thrown to. Will have big games against better teams.....

• Like 2

Well that kind of sucked. Very underwhelming. Parker looked really good, but just an underwhelming game script. Miami won’t be winning like that often.

6 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

Well that kind of sucked. Very underwhelming. Parker looked really good, but just an underwhelming game script. Miami won’t be winning like that often.

We'll see hnw, we'll see. 

He'll be back stronger than ever... the pass interference screwed him out of his one legit shot at the endzone.  Then the big lead turned it into a clock burning game for Miami.

Did anyone notice that Parker really wasn’t fully healthy? You can tell he was slow on his release, he was slouched most of the time like his leg was bothering him(this was caught by cameraman many times) even his walk was suspect. The hammy is still lingering, that’s for sure. 

Edited by Leopard