Rotoworld.com Forums

DeVante Parker 2020 Outlook

On 9/24/2020 at 3:27 PM, Dboy94 said:

You guys are idiots benching Parker. He’s a must start WR1. Slayton? Lmao. Cmon now. He put up 16 against a tough d last week with a banged up hammy. Get a clue!!

watched the whole game,

Parker just doesn’t get enough targets. Idk if it’s his hammy or the offense, or just the way the game went. 

Wonder how he values if tua starts

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're not starting him when he's healthy and in a primetime matchup between two bad defensive teams then when would you even start him? Guys are talking about a rookie cornerback? Really? Pretty m

Remember that Simpsons where Lisa rolls Homer's BBQ roast pig down the street?   Here's me as a Parker owner this season Its just a little groin pull, he's still good, he's still good! It

Are we still asking this question every week?? WHY???

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, apirate said:

watched the whole game,

Parker just doesn’t get enough targets. Idk if it’s his hammy or the offense, or just the way the game went. 

Wonder how he values if tua starts

Monster value always 

8 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

What are we thinking at home against SEA's (so far) weak pass D?

6-100-1 ish?

Id say 9/125/1

With a good chunk of that in the 4th quarter when the Hawks have the game won and the cornerbacks are relaxed allowing more air yardage

• Like 2
Just now, TwoCan Sam said:

He’s hurt. The hamstring is clearly still bothering him. He told reporters he wouldn’t miss games because of it but his explosiveness is going to be sapped ROS without extensive rest. He’s still a WR3 with upside each week.

You have been No Tresspassed.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

What are we thinking at home against SEA's (so far) weak pass D?

6-100-1 ish?

Works for me bra, but honestly...I have no better option than to play him and cross my fingers.

But yeah...I do think it's a good match up. Home game, west coast team traveling cross country, worst ranked team D vs. opposing WR's, Fitzmagic dialed in and willing to throw caution to the wind, and no doubt the Phins will be playing from behind. So yeah, giddy up!

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

He’s hurt. The hamstring is clearly still bothering him. He told reporters he wouldn’t miss games because of it but his explosiveness is going to be sapped ROS without extensive rest. He’s still a WR3 with upside each week.

This would be a little bit more believable if he was on the injury report this week. Even then, it's a pretty big exaggeration.

52 minutes ago, TwoCan Sam said:

The dude basically has a robot foot and had 1200 yards last year.  I don't think the hamstring is gonna be an issue.

13 hours ago, TwoCan Sam said:

Damn I hope his explosiveness isn't "hamstrung" the rest of the season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaii23 said:

As long as Fitz doesn't throw a bunch of interceptions he'll remain the starter and Parker will be a, fantasy stud. If Tua emerges I'm afraid Parker will be downgraded substantially. 

Or maybe the rookie gonna pull a Herbert and lock on to his best player. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Most receiving yards in the NFL since week 7 of 2019! 

Do you have a tweet or something for this you could DM me? I searched but I couldn’t find it. Would love to share this with someone who dropped him in dynasty early last season 

3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Do you have a tweet or something for this you could DM me? I searched but I couldn’t find it. Would love to share this with someone who dropped him in dynasty early last season 

It’s the most recent rotoworld blurb for him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So Flores refused to commit on a starting QB for week 5 which all but certainly means a Tua handoff this season even if it doesn't happen in the next week or two. How do we think this will affect Parker's value? Sell high before Tua? Or do we think Tua will feed Parker?

1 minute ago, harck said:

So Flores refused to commit on a starting QB for week 5 which all but certainly means a Tua handoff this season even if it doesn't happen in the next week or two. How do we think this will affect Parker's value? Sell high before Tua? Or do we think Tua will feed Parker?

You will never get appropriate value for Parker. I’m just gonna hold and hope the rookie feeds the beast. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Did anyone have eyes on the ankle injury he suffered early?  I saw Evans, and it is very concerning.  He was hobbled all game.  How did Parker look after it?

More mobile than Evans, but still slowed.

• Like 1