Rotoworld.com Forums

DeVante Parker 2020 Outlook

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you're not starting him when he's healthy and in a primetime matchup between two bad defensive teams then when would you even start him? Guys are talking about a rookie cornerback? Really? Pretty m

Remember that Simpsons where Lisa rolls Homer's BBQ roast pig down the street?   Here's me as a Parker owner this season Its just a little groin pull, he's still good, he's still good! It

Are we still asking this question every week?? WHY???

Posted Images

Still won't start him with Tua. Jets are terrible. Miami goes up early and just kills clock rest of game. Tua never throws contested balls. Until I see a game where Tua fully trusts Parker and peppers him, he's staying on my bench.

Parker going off wouldn’t be a huge surprise but hard to call him anything other than a dart throw TD dependent play with Tua at QB.

Hopefully Tua stops sucking and/or has better play calling so people can feel somewhat confident rolling him out in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Illusion_J said:

Tua hurt his thumb in practice and is now questionable.  Parker is insta start for me if Fitz starts this game, game flow be damned.

Tua actually hurt his thumb in the game last week, not a new injury sustained in practiced. 

I see this as just coaches speak for Flores. He practiced all week in a limited manner, and all signs pointed towards him starting Sunday, but this opens the window slightly for Flores to backtrack on his previous statements. 

I still give Tua 80% chance to start. But something to monitor for sure. 

11 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

Tua actually hurt his thumb in the game last week, not a new injury sustained in practiced. 

I see this as just coaches speak for Flores. He practiced all week in a limited manner, and all signs pointed towards him starting Sunday, but this opens the window slightly for Flores to backtrack on his previous statements. 

I still give Tua 80% chance to start. But something to monitor for sure. 

My bad, looks like he jammed his thumb Wednesday in practice.

Rest of my statement stands. But like I said, it gives Flores an excuse to go back to Fitz. 

5 hours ago, street sharks said:

Ya'll are setting yourselves up for disappointment lol

This dude's ceiling games are like 15 points

I guess you missed Weeks 15-17 last season...and Week 13. And Week 11. And Week 4 this year. 

Edited by JoeJoe88
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I guess you missed Weeks 15-17 last season...and Week 13. And Week 11. And Week 4 this year. 

I'm starting him because of injury, but I dont think bringing last year into the equation is helpful here. He's only gone over 15 points once this year in .5 ppr and it was a 16 point game. I dont think saying his ceiling his 15 points is wrong or unreasonable. He only has 3 double digit games this year so far. If I get 10 today from him I'm okay with it.

Edited by bangarrang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

plus no Williams, no Gaskin. 

this is same setup as last year (which is also the first time we will see this exact setup this year). if it doesnt work out, it doesn’t work out. But all rational signs point to starting him against leagues worst pass defense 

Edited by rizon