jstoudt21

National Pastime Dynasty Startup - AA Level Now Open!

First of all, we want to say a huge thank you to everyone who joined our MLB 30 team startup, and now, our AAA 30 team startup. We're beyond thrilled we were able to find 60 dynasty diehards to make this format especially unique. We started this format with the idea of having every level of baseball represented, and here we are now looking to fill the AA Level. Are you interested in joining the already 60+ dynasty baseball players?! Then take a look at our AA level.

National Pastime Dynasty is our name, and the MLB/AAA side follow a dynasty feel with contracts and all. AA is where we are going to start to operate a little differently to encourage participation. From this point forward every level down will be a redraft league.

AA Level Baseball

We are recruiting active owners for our AA league. This league utilizes MLB players (we just use AA team names and structure).

Format: Redraft

Buy-in: $35.00

Here are the full rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1teE_BEwgskeRLyDSMeCfhyakRIvR1bRkRnBz03RBsL4/edit?usp=sharing

AA is broken down into 3 leagues-- the Eastern League, Southern League, and Texas League. Since AA does not play for one overall championship (like MLB and AAA) does, that means the odds of you winning the prize pool just got a lot better.

Eastern League: 12 teams

Southern League: 10 teams

Texas League: 8 teams

Each league will crown it's own overall champion. 

As of right now, the only team taken is the Pensacola Blue Wahoos of the Southern League (by yours truly). You can email me (jstoudt21@gmail.com) or respond here if you wish to join or have questions. 

Let's find another 30 more owners!

This league is perfect for anyone. Get into the concept with the redraft format, and then if you love it, move on up to AAA or MLB and own a dynasty team!

Once a respective league fills, the draft will begin once it is paid in full.

Let's get this puppy filled! We wanna recruit for Class A Advanced next!

what is the relation of the AA league to the AAA/MLB leagues? Is there any attachment to it at all? Also, how do we move up to AAA or MLB? just wait for openings?

The AA league has no relation (as in your performance doesn’t affect the higher levels, or the players aren’t the same). 

yes you would join once vacancies open. 

Three more joined last night, here's what's left!

Eastern League (7/12 joined)

Akron RubberDucks

Reading Fightin Phils

Trenton Thunder

Bowie Baysox

Harrisburg Senators

ONLY 5 LEFT!

Southern League (3/10 joined)

Birmingham Barons

Jackson Generals

Chattanooga Lookouts

Tennessee Smokies

Biloxi Shuckers

Montgomery Biscuits

Mississippi Braves

ONLY 7  LEFT!

Texas League (2/8 joined)

Corpus Christi Hooks

Arkansas Travelers

Frisco RoughRiders

Amarillo Sod Poodles

Tulsa Drillers

Midland RockHounds

ONLY 6 LEFT!

Each league uses its own player pool!

Got asked a question in email and figured I’ll make the response public for anyone else:

Q: is this a 30 real redraft league?

A: Nope. Each league operates independently. If you pick an Eastern League team (let’s say Reading) you will be playing against the other 11 teams with one player pool.

So each league (EL, SL, and TL) will be a redraft league with its own player pool.

Hope this helps!

45 minutes ago, autobot said:

I'll take an eastern league team. the fightin phils are my team so just assign me anyone else.

email?

and you want anyone BUT them, correct?

2 minutes ago, hambone75 said:

I'll in and will take the Reading Fightens.  E-mail billoldham3@gmail.com 

Invite sent.

EL: 8/12

SL: 5/10

TL: 2/8

15/30 total!