chefboyarg

Wood for Bertans **whir**

rotoworld ballers,

in a h2h weekly lineup league, i am trying to gain an extra game for the 1st week of the playoffs.  Bertans owner has Drummond.

Wood could go bonkers down the stretch if the trade happens but no guarantee Drummond is moved

leave a link

thanks

I have both. Think I would prefer Bertans but in my league Pistons have 2 fewer games first week of playoffs so it's even closer for you. Really would depend on needs I think

Pistons asking price is too high right now in a market where teams an get quality centres like Adams, Tristan Thompson and yeah Clint Capela, who the hawks gave up only Evan Turner and a Brooklyn's (likely) mid 1st round pick this year in that deal... I'd say let the paranoid Drummond owner have his Wood and feel nice and safe with the deadline looming all the while you get the much better, more consistent player in return.

Bertans for me and I even had the opportunity to pick up Wood. I say go for it. 

7 hours ago, Rcall18 said:

Pistons asking price is too high right now in a market where teams an get quality centres like Adams, Tristan Thompson and yeah Clint Capela, who the hawks gave up only Evan Turner and a Brooklyn's (likely) mid 1st round pick this year in that deal... I'd say let the paranoid Drummond owner have his Wood and feel nice and safe with the deadline looming all the while you get the much better, more consistent player in return.

Lol scratch all this