Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

David Johnson 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After last season diaster where I would tell myself not to come near DJ with a 10 feet pole...I just walked away from all my drafts being a 100% stock holder...again.    Never learned I guess..

We just need a coach who can convince Watson to check it down to DJ 5 times a game 

If you draft David Johnson prepare to be frustrated when you see D.Johnson Touchdown and it’s Duke. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jpark211 said:

From what it seemed, it just looked like he got some wind knocked out of him? didn't seem too serious (i.e., not passed out cold for a few minutes). Hopefully we will have him back for this week (fingers crossed!)


I don’t think that is how concussions work. 
 

You can’t just look at someone that just got their brains scrambled and say “oh that didn’t seem too serious”. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ginocan said:


I don’t think that is how concussions work. 
 

You can’t just look at someone that just got their brains scrambled and say “oh that didn’t seem too serious”. 

True but looking out how Godwin and Dalton was out for more than a week, they were definitely knocked out cold for a few minutes after their hits. Im definitely not a medical expert but trying to extrapolate a possible return time from patterns this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

just traded for this guy.. hope he is able to find more success in the later half of the season.

 

Injury aside, that may have been ill advised. Hope you at least cuffed him with Duke.

FWIW, here's today's practice update:

Texans coach Romeo Crennel said David Johnson (concussion) is "up in the air" for Week 10 against the Browns.

Johnson was held out of Wednesday's practice. He's in the early stages of the concussion protocol after going down in the first quarter last week. Coming off a 20-touch Week 9, Duke Johnson is in line to start in his place.

RELATED: 
Nov 11, 2020, 10:20 AM ET
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The G Man said:

 

Injury aside, that may have been ill advised. Hope you at least cuffed him with Duke.

FWIW, here's today's practice update:

Texans coach Romeo Crennel said David Johnson (concussion) is "up in the air" for Week 10 against the Browns.

Johnson was held out of Wednesday's practice. He's in the early stages of the concussion protocol after going down in the first quarter last week. Coming off a 20-touch Week 9, Duke Johnson is in line to start in his place.

RELATED: 
Nov 11, 2020, 10:20 AM ET

negative on the duke. time will tell if I made the right choice. made my decision based off the remaining schedule

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, !!! said:

Well this guy is firmly in bust territory for what I expected. Hopefully he comes back in 3 weeks fresh and can produce at an RB2 level for the playoffs.

Any Cards fan could've told you this guy is absolutely shot. That's why the trade was such a joke. But yes, certainly not unrealistic to expect RB2 numbers if he's healthy. 

One strange thing aside from that though, you'd think with Watson being so dynamic a RB would thrive with him, but none really have. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, !!! said:

Well this guy is firmly in bust territory for what I expected. Hopefully he comes back in 3 weeks fresh and can produce at an RB2 level for the playoffs.

Someone take DJ out back and shoot him out of his misery. Y’all really gon afire this guy up in the fantasy playoffs?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Placing on IR assuming he's out for 3 weeks with a concussion, very strange...   concussions are always a week by week situation. He gets to come back for a brutal 3 game stretch. CHI and INDY twice. Might be droppable unless you really planned on playing him against these teams or his week 16 could be decent against CIN, but he really hasn't done much all season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The G Man said:

Has anyone ever heard of a player being put on IR for a concussion?

Jordan Reed. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...