Gile Pile

Best pickups after 2020 trade deadline

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, DoubleMcChickenn said:

No love for TBJ?ūüôĄ

 

McRea got traded, which opens up minutes for him.

He is kinda like Damion Lee in the way that even with plenty of minutes, they aren’t consistent.

Edited by gooseball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:


Post ASB Knicks FO ideal lineup:

PG- Harkless

SG- Gibson

SF- Randle

PF- Portis

C- MitchRob

forgot elfrid Payton:s

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Define not long ago and define top 40? Highest he has even been is 96 and that was 4 years ago.

Idk man, before he went to Portland and got injured. But maybe I'm confusing how good he was IRL vs Fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Winners:

Wood

Malik Beasley

Melton

Juancho

Paschall (limited quality, low ceiling)

Chriss (maybe)

Cabloco (why not?)

KAT (no shutdown)

RoCo (better fit, more efficiency, more boards)

 

Losers:

GR3

Burks

Tristan Thompson

 

 

 

 

 

 


Add Larry Nance Jr to the losers with Drummond in town 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, gooseball said:

He is kinda like Damion Lee in the way that even with plenty of minutes, they aren’t consistent.


You cant just look at minutes, you have to consider the usage thats available after trading away higher usage guys. For Lee, theres a ton of usage that got traded away in Burks, GR3, and Dlo. That was the teams top 3 scorers. Usage will now clearly fall to Wiggs and most likely Lee. I mean, who the hell else do they got? lol

As for Troy Brown, its the same thing. Thomas and Mcraes usage went out the door. Only thing with Brown is that Wiz just got Wagner and Hachimura back. Idk how the minutes will be split up with them, but Troy should be the starting sf and might get some decent usage when Beal goes to the bench.

Edited by jay_00
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one looking at thon maker?could be serviceable in deep leagues. Woods doesnt look like he can take the beating and play huge mins every night 

 

Edit: i forgot they got henson now too

Edited by fitzroid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fitzroid said:

No one looking at thon maker?could be serviceable in deep leagues. Woods doesnt look like he can take the beating and play huge mins every night 

 

Markieff Morris is the best big they got now, but that's just my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Losers: Bruce Brown, Svi Mykhailiuk

These guys could have had ROS value with a trade or two but the Pistons made no backcourt moves at all, so now it's Rose, Jackson, Brown, and Svi, with Kennard coming back as soon as the ASB or so.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, markdash said:

Losers: Bruce Brown, Svi Mykhailiuk

These guys could have had ROS value with a trade or two but the Pistons made no backcourt moves at all, so now it's Rose, Jackson, Brown, and Svi, with Kennard coming back as soon as the ASB or so.

 

Tbf, Rose is broken again. But yeah. Reggie Jackson is the only benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Tbf, Rose is broken again. But yeah. Reggie Jackson is the only benefit.


Reggie doesn’t win here either. The guards are all just prob going to cannibalize the mins. Disappointing, had high hopes for Bruce brown :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IDatDude said:


Reggie doesn’t win here either. The guards are all just prob going to cannibalize the mins. Disappointing, had high hopes for Bruce brown :(

 

Nope. Reggie is now their go-to scorer / #1 usage guy. Primed for 30 to 34+ minutes.

 

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Nope. Reggie is now their go-to scorer / #1 usage guy. Primed for 30 to 34+ minutes.

 


Kenndard/rose coming back bro. But we’ll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've taken my phone off silent for the first time in years as I could get a call up to fill in for our trash a** line up 

 

I'd be must add in all 1200 team leagues 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Nope. Reggie is now their go-to scorer / #1 usage guy. Primed for 30 to 34+ minutes.

 

reggie gonna be dropping 10-45fg + Detroit looking at buyout

Edited by beejay6020
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add Bowman as a winner. Curry still out for another month, no other PG options, he had good numbers while DLo was out, and honestly, Curry isn't the most durable guy either + he's back from a long-term injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Nope. Reggie is now their go-to scorer / #1 usage guy. Primed for 30 to 34+ minutes.

 

There's a talk that he may be bought out and join a contender. There goes his usage ‚ĚĄ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

reggie gonna be dropping 10-45fg + Detroit looking at buyout

 

10 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

There's a talk that he may be bought out and join a contender. There goes his usage ‚ĚĄ

 

I saw the report, but the talk was premature. Detroit loves them some Reggie.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.