Flyman75

Alex Bregman 2020 Outlook

Deeper leagues and leagues with MI and CI I'm moving him up, not only can he play 3b or SS but also MI and CI. It allows for flexibility on draft day and should injuries occur or you hit on a late round pick or nab a breakout player off the wire etc...

Posted (edited)

Targeting him #9 in my OBP plus SLG league.

Took a look at both his second half And road splits from last year and I’m pretty convinced I’m getting Soto with 3b/ss eligibility (hoping Soto falls to 9 but unlikely in this format).

Edited by Cubsfan22

On 3/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Cubsfan22 said:

Targeting him #9 in my OBP plus SLG league.

Took a look at both his second half And road splits from last year and I’m pretty convinced I’m getting Soto with 3b/ss eligibility (hoping Soto falls to 9 but unlikely in this format).

Odd coincidence.  I had pick nine and took Bregman.  Soto was taken two slots before.  Otherwise I would have had a really tough choice between the two.

The trash can situation isn’t a big deal to me since his road numbers were just as good.  And other than steals Bregman is likely to give elite production in all areas.  Plus he has versatility being eligible at short and third.  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Why the hate on Bregman? The guy hit over  40 homers last year and 3rd base is scarce this year. He’s definitely on my draft board this year

Edited by Arrowhead