Sign in to follow this  
JMW1989

Two Managers Needed for 16 Team Franchise Dynasty League

I am looking for two replacement managers for my Yahoo Franchise Dynasty League. The two teams of interest are the Philadelphia Phillies and the St. Louis Cardinals. In a Franchise Dynasty League you own the rights to all players and prospects within that organization unless you trade them or you have them unrostered and they are signed/traded to another franchise. We also have a 22 man prospect list where you can call up/send down prospects. It's a competitive league so I would like to add a couple of managers who are committed to elevate competition within the league. If you're interested I can send you the rules and rosters. Thanks for your interest!

Just wondered if the cardinals are still available. I’m a cardinal fan and would love to be the GM for them. I have been looking for a league that has all prospects the organization has unless traded . Email me if still available at chasinamy05@yahoo.com