stickman786

Thon Maker 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, magic32 said:

Actually, in terms of fantasy stats, The Bucks are the #1 easiest team to play against for centers. https://basketballmonster.com/easerankings.aspx   (select C for positon)

True, so that being said it was a gift and a curse...the gift for instance: Thon, in very limited minutes, put up a pretty sweet line in cats and about 25 fantasy points in total, and now he's bombin 3's which is awesome against a porous Bucks-Center position defense...but the curse is he was sat slightly due to fouls, and because it was very lopsided. The Bucks are a much better team so it was a "garbage time" deal and Thon, being a starter, sat...he's going to get minutes and produce and as a PF/C getting scooped in late Feb with stats across the board you have found such a valuable gem to behold. 

Markieff Morris bought out. Means more for Wood than Thon but it doesnt hurt to have one less frontcourt vet clogging up minutes for the Thon

1 hour ago, alexstr said:

Brook Lopez 2.0 Lite baby

All Thon needed was to play him last night to fuel his inspiration. I bet Brook sings the Thon song all the time with his brother.

On 2/10/2020 at 6:38 PM, Austin_Rivers said:

I'm hoping he was in some sorta foul trouble. I do like his outlook overall though. Also who knows maybe he gets bought out and the Lakers pick him up 😂

I somehow predicted correctly 😂

Considering trading away Myles Turner and just riding with Thon ros

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Considering trading away Myles Turner and just riding with Thon ros

Thinking the same thing. Indy has a sweet 3/4/4 playoff sched tho, and Turner has the potential to win you blocks single handedly. 

16 hours ago, magic32 said:

Actually, in terms of fantasy stats, The Bucks are the #1 easiest team to play against for centers. https://basketballmonster.com/easerankings.aspx   (select C for positon)

Wow.  Not only are they easy according to BBM but they're THE easiest for bigs.  I'd like to know how they get those ratings though because whenever you see the top tier bigs play against Milwaukee they almost always struggle offensively.  Milwaukee this season have forced Cs to have poor shootings games with the likes of Jokic, Vooch, Embiid, Aldridge, Ayton, etc all having relatively rough nights offensively.  In fact I can't remember a big man so far this season who has dominated the Bucks in the paint.  AD maybe.

Maybe the fact that Cs can get a lot of peripheral stats like boards, 3s etc against the Bucks inflates the ease rankings?

9 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

All Thon needed was to play him last night to fuel his inspiration. I bet Brook sings the Thon song all the time with his brother.

Brook be living la vida loca sometimes with Thon's limited minutes.

"Living la vida locaaaaaaa. let meee seee thaaaaat thonnnnnnnnnnn~~~!!!!"

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, justaguy said:

Thinking the same thing. Indy has a sweet 3/4/4 playoff sched tho, and Turner has the potential to win you blocks single handedly. 

Well i dont play h2h, just roto. Playoff schedule doesnt matter for me.

• Like 1

we all like "LET ME SEE THAT THON!! and Casey's like "NOPE"

12 minutes ago, Quazza said:

we all like "LET ME SEE THAT THON!! and Casey's like "NOPE"

Whiteside definitely wanted to see THAAAT THONNNNNNNN....would've bullied him around  so Henson was the move. On with the next, holding.

I'm all out of jokes but it's good to see the Thonder from Down Under player well 

(Aandddd I'm back )

bye goodbye for Thon?

4 minutes ago, Xmantt said:

what happened

He is just a mediocre player

Casey is just quite possibly one of the dumbest coaches ive ever seen. Man has no clue on how to develop young talent. He'd rather play veteran bums like Brandon Knight, Tony Snell, Henson, Galloway all 20-30 mins because he thinks theyll give him the best chance to win. We'll theyre still losing, badly i might add. Why not just develop the younger guys who produce practically the same, if not better in the same amount of minutes? Literally makes no sense.

Maker was producing when given the minutes and usage. He takes his mins away of course hes not gonna do anything.

I mean look, Maker played only 5 mins and put up half the numbers that Henson just gave them in 20 mins action. Caseys an idiot, plain and simple.