Sign in to follow this  
damana

Keep Lux or Lowe? WHIR!

10 team NL and AL east only Standard 5x5 league.  I have Lux at $4 and Lowe at $9.  Both are 2B eligible only.  I can keep Lux for 4 years at slightly increased price each year and 3 years for Lowe.  My other offensive keepers are Will Smith $8, Josh Bell $6, Eugenio Suarez $20, Bo Bichette $5, Rhys Hoskins $14, Fernando Tatis $7, and Victor Robles $9.  My other two keepers are pitchers.  Help and WHIR!

I honestly dont see the real decision here.  Its Lux for me, and not close.  Much higher upside, and hes $5 cheaper.  Id go with Lux.  If nothing else, he will have much more trade value if you decide to move him

• Like 1

Hollywood. Next drop those last 2 keepers and put Lowe in one spot, and another bat you own in the other spot. Keep those 2 players to. 

• Like 1

At those prices Lux, but Lowe will probably have a better season. He has elite exit velocity and barrel consistency. I would expect Lux to hit 20 HR, steal 10 bases with 60 RBI and 60 Runs. Lowe is going 30/10/80/80. 

• Like 1