Murcer68

Favorite Team League

Looking for five new managers to join a Free Yahoo H2H Weekly Points League.  Hitting categories only (no pitchers) and get points for singles, doubles, triples, HRs, RBI, Runs, Walks and HBP.  When you join the league, let me know what real-life MLB team you want and you can choose 5 hitters from.that MLB team to add to your roster before the draft on March 22.  I'm looking for a league of 8 teams, and still need 5 managers.  The three teams already taken are the Braves, Yankees, and Phillies.  All other teams are available.  Roster per team is 9 starters, 5 bench, and 2 IL.  Please let me know if you are interested and what MLB team you want to claim.

Two spots still open.  Six teams are taken - Braves, Yankees, Phillies, Red Sox, Angels and Dodgers.  All other teams are still available.

Great.  I think I was just able to send you a message that contains a link to join the league.  You can have the Reds, and after you join, the league will be full.