Sign in to follow this  
PlayoffP

Wagner, Millsap or Grant? WHIR

Essentially locked at 1st seed. Who’d be the best to keep? I have Millsap rn and I know he can produce at top 80 value when healthy but Wagners upside is tasty. wHIR

The safe play is Millsap. It is quite conceivable that the Wizards give Wagner more playing time towards the end. But all the same, I would take the steady boring production of Millsap.

Wizards have a juicy playoff schedule and once they are out of it, they should give Mo a long leash I would grab him before he becomes a hot pickup like Wood and goes

U a safe floor, go Millsap

You want To bank on  upside and better schedule: Wagner 

If I was comfortable in standings I’ll add Wagner all day, if your still fighting for Po spot, more inclined towards Millsap, but even then, not sure how safe with Grant playing so well. 

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 1

That's a tough one. I dropped Grant earlier before he blew up when Millsap went out for multiple games and felt really dumb about it haha 

Between Millsap and Grant I'd choose Grant just because I don't trust Millsap's body and Denver will be more likely to rest Millsap for the playoffs even if he's healthy (and I don't even trust he'll stay healthy). Wagner has a ton of upside and am trying to figure out a way to add him somehow to my team haha Safe bet go Grant. Riskier option with upside go Wagner. 

Help with mine!