Sign in to follow this  
melshmeister

1st Year Free Start-up Yahoo! Deep Dynasty Seeking Owners

Contact jahmeister22@gmail.com if interested.

Initiating a deep 16-20 team 1st year Yahoo! Dynasty league to include prospects. 6x6 Head-to-Head 6 playoff team league with 26-player MLB roster and a 10-player Minor League roster (NA slots) the inaugural season that expands yearly by 5 until ~25 MiLB roster limit is reached.   

Also searching for 1 or 2 strong co-commissioners, as needed, to work with for the logistics of building a sustainable and enjoyable league. Please request to join only if you are committed to promoting competitive enjoyment (active & friendly = no drama).  
Slow draft (8 or 12 hour time limit) to begin as soon as team ownership is on solid foundation, but not prior to Feb 22nd.   

Rosters:  
C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, , MI, CI, LF, CF, RF, OF, DH 
SP x3, RP x4, P x1 
BENCH x6
IL x3+
NA x10+

Scoring:
Yahoo! head-to-head 6x6 scoring system:
Hitting: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS 
Pitching: W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP

• Initial draft will be a 36 round snake draft to include MLB & MiLB players. 12 hour time limit to make selection will be enforced. As soon as owner makes pick, next owner’s clock starts immediately. As some point in later rounds, time-limit may be dropped to 8 hours. 
  • Future drafts may be traditional and will take place with understanding that NA slots expand from 10 to 15 to 20 to 25 in subsequent seasons.  

Any questions? 

Edited by melshmeister

Interesting post about this league.  But in a 16-20 league I think there has to be more teams to make the playoffs.  I could see 8 teams making the playoffs.  The only thing I am hesitant about is the amount of teams in the league.  

5 hours ago, KingDJ said:

Interesting post about this league.  But in a 16-20 league I think there has to be more teams to make the playoffs.  I could see 8 teams making the playoffs.  The only thing I am hesitant about is the amount of teams in the league.  

No worries, certainly understand, as we all have our preferences. The intent for this league is to create depth. 

Although this league is now filled up, we are about to start our draft. We that said, there are likely to be one or more teams that drop, as is the fate of such a start-up. if you would like to be on-call to replace an owner that jumps ship, just let me know... melsh_editing@yahoo.com

The draft as you have designed will take a minimum of 72 days. One round every two days. Good luck. Be prepared to get rid of your 12 hour rule pretty quickly. Expect to replace from 3-10 managers before draft is completed. Getting rid of guys quickly who are not vested in your vision is important. Will keep the others guys interested.

I have done what you have done twice already. Above is my experience.

oh yeah,,put me on standby.

rook1522@yahoo.com

Put me down for the waiting list 

rodger_hill@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by Dodge78