Sign in to follow this  
rotoballnut

Stay away from RW 2020 Draft Guide

I entered customized league info for an auction league.  The Rotoworld Draft Guide isn't working right.  It's not showing the auction $ values of players for my league.  And, there is no phone # for customer support to call to get help.  I've sent 2 emails yesterday and today to get help.  No answers.  Cost $20.  Do not buy it.  There are other options on the internet.

rotowire app is like $8 and it's awesome, especially for auctions. 

Multi position eligibility doesn't show on their rankings.  You have to go in and manually add the positions.

When exporting data to an excel sheet, Hispanic names with accents come out all goofy.  So you have to go in and manually correct the names.

Cannot just have an export with your league categories in it.  You get what the default categories are all the time.  No customization for exports.

Doesn't save the correct league parameters when you create a draft scenario.  Keeps defaulting to something else entirely.

Export of AL or NL only doesn't work.  You get everyone whether you want them or not.

Hopefully this all gets fixed.  I emailed last week and so far no response.  So far this is looking like a waste of money.