Sign in to follow this  
gymchamp

Dedmon or Wagner ROS WHIR

14 team league. Who has the better ROS?

Dedmon has a lot of value for this week and until Capela returns. I wonder if Capela stays out longer though since they have no incentive to rush him? 

Wagner produces even in limited minutes and could blow up when Wizards are out of the playoffs or Bryant gets shutdown.

I think we need to see another game from Wagner to know if mins will be there for him. I got a feeling Bryant could be a shutdown candidate with his latest injury setback

• Like 1

Wagner for me. Better opportunity and was producing very solid numbers in limited minutes early in the year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Id go Wagner, with Jabari and Holmes coming back soon I worry for Dedmons minutes 

Dedmon moved to Atlanta 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Dedmon moved to Atlanta 

Whoops I’m trash lol I’d still go Wagner being that when Capela comes back Dedmons minutes goes away

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Whoops I’m trash lol I’d still go Wagner being that when Capela comes back Dedmons minutes goes away

I was leaning towards Wagner but my worry though is that Capelas injury is more serious and Dedmon might get more run now. This is the latest update:

"This means that Capela will sit out Atlanta's final three games heading into the break, and while he's hopeful to get back out there for the Hawks Feb. 20 game against the Heat, Hawks GM Travis Schlenk said the main priority here is to get Capela back to 100% and they will not be rushing his return. The plantar fasciitis issue has been nagging him for a while now, and the only treatment is prolonged rest, so he'll likely take his time getting back for the 14-39 Hawks."

So definitely out till after the ASB and then they won't rush him back. 

Fyi, sorry not trying to make some of my text larger than others. Not sure why that's happening haha