Sign in to follow this  
SpecialFNK

J.T. Realmuto 2020 Outlook

best catcher in fantasy?

where is he expected to bat with the Phillies? last year he saw his most AB batting 5th and 2nd most batting 2nd.

On 2/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, SpecialFNK said:

best catcher in fantasy?

where is he expected to bat with the Phillies? last year he saw his most AB batting 5th and 2nd most batting 2nd.

He is one of my 6 keepers and I would love to know the answer to this as well.  According to ROTOCHAMP they have him batting 2nd, which I would really like. 

would love the luxury of jt. just like other players going around him more. robles, bichette

will be 29 and thats when buster started to slow down. (buster did avg around 150 games + playoffs.) jt has less wear but id rather be a year early than a year late with a catchers decline.

Edited by colepenhagen

I think this guy will be far and away Catcher 1 this year. Much like TE in FF, I’ll gladly pay for this position advantage on my roster. All in on JTR this year. 

Edited by sasnumberonefan

3 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

6 bombs, 15 rbi, 13 gp. not bad

7 and 17. Not bad at all.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, n00chness said:

The obligatory homer is fine but the 1/4 is not helping me with BA

Tough crowd!

8 hours ago, octapuss said:

He is listed DTD? 

Does not sound good............. 

Realmuto is dealing with hip discomfort. Girardi sure sounded like he expects Realmuto to miss time moving forward. Whether that is a few days or a few weeks is unknown.

"It's a real concern any time anyone gets an MRI," Girardi said. "We want to get an idea of exactly what's going on to give us a better way of treating it and knowing how long to expect they're going to be out. Is it going to be 3 to 5 days, is it going to be 10 days, what's it going to be? That's why we're doing the MRIs."