Gamecubesupreme

Naz Reid 2019-2020 Outlook

16 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

I just grabbed him to cockblock KAT’s owner. Dropped MPJ. 

In fantasy sports, sometimes you have to cockblock LOL

Solid outing by Naz! Wish he had some blocks but this line is very encouraging. The 32 minutes were great as well. 

22 minutes ago, phatjonny2001 said:

In fantasy sports, sometimes you have to cockblock LOL

In real life too, LAC just signed Reggie Jax and Marcus Morris just to cockblock LAL. I don’t think Jax will take away Lou’s minutes but he’s still better than Rondo.

58 minutes ago, radiohead said:

Solid outing by Naz! Wish he had some blocks but this line is very encouraging. The 32 minutes were great as well. 

the question is, how often will he get the mins - against big front courts like Boston for sure, but anytime a team goes small ball JJ will probably get the mins so could be some inconsistency over next few weeks 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

the question is, how often will he get the mins - against big front courts like Boston for sure, but anytime a team goes small ball JJ will probably get the mins so could be some inconsistency over next few weeks 

Don't forget the fouls.  Reid actually did a decent job of not collecting fouls tonight but he still ended up almost fouling out.

1 hour ago, sickrookie said:

I just grabbed him to cockblock KAT’s owner. Dropped MPJ. 

"She's a great girl, man. We're good friends."

Wish in real life he could learn to block out.

He made Daniel Theis look like Hakeem Olajuwon last night.

Theis gave the Celtics either a put back basket or 2nd/3rd chance opportunities all night that won them the game.

Naz had some nice moves on offense and made some threes.  But the defense and blocking out needs a lot of work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Don't forget the fouls.  Reid actually did a decent job of not collecting fouls tonight but he still ended up almost fouling out.

In 30+ minutes.  That is fine with me. If you want to point out all the negatives for end of the bench player, go ahead. Maybe you should have reacted faster and add Reid?

I hope so. Dlo, Beasley, Hernangomez, Reid and KAT would attempt more 3s than Rockets and it will not be small ball. 

• Haha 3

Still wondering about his dynasty value. Do people think he’s just a ROS guy, or is there anything worthwhile long-term here?

5 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Can Naz start at the 4 once towns comes back?

Unlikely he starts at the 4 at all. He's basically their only real center behind KAT. However I'm pretty confident KAT won't be back this season. 

15 hours ago, rabaak said:

Wish in real life he could learn to block out.

He made Daniel Theis look like Hakeem Olajuwon last night.

Theis gave the Celtics either a put back basket or 2nd/3rd chance opportunities all night that won them the game.

Naz had some nice moves on offense and made some threes.  But the defense and blocking out needs a lot of work.

You want the Wolves to lose games at this point. Anything to keep KAT coming back if you're a Naz owner

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeSGallagher/status/1231053333005127680

• Like 1
  • Haha 1