Sign in to follow this  
Brandayz

How to improve my roster in a 10 teamer - WHIR QUICK AS HELL

So would you make any moves for this current roster? 99% sure of the playoff. 10 team - 9 cat - H2H (daily roster change)

Players on the WW: Favors, Crowder, Dedmon, Thon Maker, Wagner, Hardaway, Ariza, Barnes, Hernangomez, Satoransky, Ingles, D. White, Prince, Lamb, Donte DiVincenzo, Barrett, 

Otto Porter, Dunn or Jabari Parker could be switched out with Bagley in the IR?

PG: Payton, Conley, Westbrook, Reggie Jackson
SG: Graham, Beasley

SF: *Steamer*,Wiggins

PF: Collins, Giannis, Embiid, Rui, Chriss

C : Gobert, Capela

IR: Capela & Bagley

I would find a way to add Crowder and maybe keep a close eye on D. White as Spurs have a strong playoff schedule. Only drop I see on your team is Jackson. Bagley I think is done for the year

28 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I would find a way to add Crowder and maybe keep a close eye on D. White as Spurs have a strong playoff schedule. Only drop I see on your team is Jackson. Bagley I think is done for the year

I also think that Bagley might be done. Would you add Parker, Porter or Dunn on the IR before they get active then??

Yea I think Jackson and Rui is my only cut candidates both Washington got a nice Playoff schedule too and he will be nice for points and boards

I would keep Rui just for the playoff schedule plus if the stocks improve he is sick. I rate OPJ and I think he comes back hungry but how the bulls bring him back is the question mark and they have a horrible playoff schedule. Dunn no but Parker is a wait and see 

8 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I would keep Rui just for the playoff schedule plus if the stocks improve he is sick. I rate OPJ and I think he comes back hungry but how the bulls bring him back is the question mark and they have a horrible playoff schedule. Dunn no but Parker is a wait and see 

Thanks a lot! Also good advice from you

So you would add White or Crowder over R-jax??

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Thanks a lot! Also good advice from you

So you would add White or Crowder over R-jax??

I would ride Crowder he looks good in Miami. I think Reggie is done now that Rose, Svi and Bruce Brown are healthy

I would keep an eye on Jackson and swap him out if he gets bought out. Other than that your team looks solid to me

Crowder looks nice on waivers. I think Bagley, Beasley and Jackson are your weakest guys. 

5 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Crowder looks nice on waivers. I think Bagley, Beasley and Jackson are your weakest guys. 

So who would you drop for him?? Should I do it now or wait after tonight's game?

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

So who would you drop for him?? Should I do it now or wait after tonight's game?

I’d wait til after tonight’s games. See how Reggie and Beasley do. Then reassess. 

• Like 1