Sign in to follow this  
Nazyef

Got offered Westbrook for my Adebayo/Bledsoe

12T, 9 cat

I'm in first place and don't want to rock the boat but being able to get a star like Russ is worth entertaining the idea IMO. 

My team is in the top half of every category making me a tough matchup for most my opponents because of how I don't punt any cats. 

Thanks in advance, I'll most certainly help in return. What is the AC forum's opinion on this potential blockbuster trade?? 

Side note its a keeper league where we keep up to 4 guys. My keepers are Ayton, Harden, Jokic, Dev Booker and planning on that 4 for a while 

46 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

It's H2H

Man, I love Bam.  I have him in all of my leagues.  With that being said, Bledsoe might be in for some rest days.  But your wire is probably dry being in a 12T in all.  It's a toss up for me, but I would lean on keeping Bam and Bled.  Westbrook has been prone to going HAM on TOs throughout his career.  Keep Bam and Bled.

• Thanks 1

Keep Bam and look to move Bledsoe.

• Thanks 1

Bam is almost worth being a keeper over Ayton IMO... his assists and defense are nice. Hold him.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 12:45 PM, Rcall18 said:

Bam is almost worth being a keeper over Ayton IMO... his assists and defense are nice. Hold him.

Interesting... Maybe I should keep Bam 🤔🤔

Id rather have Bam and Bledsoe side...now if its Westy snd say another P/FC like a Clarke then now were talkin...

But Bam is tough to let go of...I traded for him this year...big Bam fan...hold

Edited by dfstout
  • Thanks 1

Brodie your chillin just stand pat . This is the way  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brodie is fun but inconsistent and steady is better than the nights he shoots 20% with 6 TOs (usually with a lot of shot attempts). If you're not punting any cats and this roster has been working for you I say stay. Brodie is also being rested one game in back to backs until the end of the season, and my playoff schedule doesn't have any but not sure if yours is different. 

I would say stay.

• Thanks 1