Sign in to follow this  
PlayoffP

Juancho or James Johnson?

I don't think anyone has the true answer until after the break and we see (1) what's really up with KAT and (2) how coach is going to play his rotations. I mean, this iteration of the team is only a week old and we only just found out about KAT.

With that said I went with James Johnson. Personally, I would go with Naz 2nd over Juancho, but that's just because I have an abundance of 3 point chuckers on my squad. In a vacuum, maybe Juancho then Naz. I prefer the multi cat production of Johnson over the points, threes, and maybe boards and FT% of Juancho. But that's just me. To each their own.

JJ wont score much but he does a bit of everything. Juancho will get the big minutes and gives you triples, boards and low turnovers. Not a fan of Reid at all personally 

JJ has the track record to provide Stocks and assists when given minutes. I’m rolling with him

JJ. Jauncho could be hurt by Layman. And JJ could play next to Naz.

The most likely outcome is JJ plays 30+ minutes. He was already an add before KAT's injury, and is now must-add.