dalev0

(Free) 4 sport dynasty league needs new owner

I've been the commissioner of this league for about 5 years now, we just need to replace a friend of mine who needs to get a second job while his girlfriend is getting a graduate degree.  

It's all four major sports (MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA), including prospects in applicable leagues, hosted on Fantrax and some aspects (drafts, picks, etc.) on Google Drive to make things easier for everyone!  This guy has especially strong hockey and baseball teams (more than willing to share if you need proof), so if those are your favorite sports, you're in luck!

If this is your first four-sport league, don't worry!  For most people, it's their first as well...nobody LOVES every sport, but inter-sport trading makes it more intriguing!  This is also a free league, so it's just for fun!  

Let me know what you think of the screenshots or if you're even curious about joining the league, and I'd be happy to talk to you!  If you're curious, feel free to reach out on this thread or via email atdlevine2007@gmail.com.  

Looking to join a free dynasty baseball league, email me, im very active and competitive. Thanks

michaeljamesperez@yahoo.com