anhanson5

Startup ROTO Dynasty League

Looking for active, knowledgeable owners for a new 16-team Dynasty ROTO league. The league will be run on Fantrax. 

League Fee: $25 The league entry fee will cover the premium league fee ($80). The rest will go towards league winner, 2nd place, 3rd place, and a dynasty fund. The dynasty fund will continue to grow and is only awarded to the GM that wins in back-to-back seasons. Also, this fund will fund additional winnings to teams that win the league multiple times.

There will be a slow draft for both MLB & MiLB drafts. You will have 4 hours to pick in the slow drafts with a dead period of 1 AM ET to 9 AM ET. We will have Speed round Sundays where the draft clock will be lowered to 1 hour per pick to make sure we finish the drafts by seasons end.

Type: Dynasty ROTO

Hitting Cats: R, HR, RBI, Net SB, OBP, SLG

Pitching Cats: IP, ERA, WHIP, K/9, QS, SV+HD

MLB Roster: 40 man MLB Roster (C,1B,2B,3B,SS,CI,MI,LF,CF,RF,OF,UT,UT,5 SP, 6 RP, 16 BN)

Minor League Roster: 40 man MiLB Roster

Read the league settings for other league rules.

Fantrax League Settings: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/poq2frbsk3xq3vxa/rules

MLB Teams taken: 10 MLB teams available

You don't keep any players from these teams, they are just used for naming & divisional purposes.

Post your email & team name you wish have if you are interested in joining the league.

We will have two leagues, one for conducting the MiLB draft and one for conducting the MLB draft. So you will be receiving invites for two leagues.

Thanks!

I posted on fantrax's forums and left my email there...Please send me an invite.

Looking to join a free dynasty baseball league, email me, im very active and competitive. Thanks

michaeljamesperez@yahoo.com

7 minutes ago, Gringostyli said:

Looking to join a free dynasty baseball league, email me, im very active and competitive. Thanks

michaeljamesperez@yahoo.com

Sorry you sound like a good owner but this isn't a free dynasty league...

Need 4 more owners!! Rockies, Marlins, Expos, Yankees, Cardinals, Rangers, Blue Jays are taken. 6 teams have yet to decide on a team name.